8

*Jane's POV*

I was sitting in my pond. Naked.
I listened to the waterfall, the wind blowing through the trees, and the birds chirping. It was cloudy and chilly but that made it even better. I closed my eyes and consumed the calmness. I missed my little get away so much. I could finally get away from all the drama in the mansion and Nina's bull shit.

"You look relaxed, it's nice to see you happy and calm." A voice chuckled.

'Oh no! Not Depression and Suicide!' I thought. I hid my chest with my arms and looked behind me. But it wasn't Depression and Suicide, it was (Y/N)!

"U-uh what are you doing here?!" I shouted in embarrassment.

"Well after Offenderman tried to flirt with me, I saw you rush off in a hurry so I followed you." (Y/N) spoke.

"So you come here when you want to be alone?"

"Uh- Yea... Sometimes the bullying gets too much..." I spoke still covering myself and sitting in my original spot against the mini stone wall.

"Well you wouldn't mind if I joined you right?" (Y/N) requested. I blushed hardly. Just as I was about to answer, (Y/N) was in the water. Naked. I blushed madly, I never seen her without her mask. She was so beautiful she had (E/C) eyes, her (H/L) (H/C) hair blew in the wind, and her (S/C) was shiny. She sat next to me.

"So, tell me why your not what the internet describes you." (Y/N) demanded.

"Well the internet is full of lies... Sometimes..." I spoke in a low voice.

"You know, the internet lied about me too." (Y/N) shrugged.

"Wait... What!" I was shocked, was
(Y/N) really the world's largest killer?

"Well, I came from a rich and a abusive home, Bullies from my school- basically I had one of those shitty lives. It's true I am the world's largest killer and the internet is somewhat right about me. Not all the way though. I'm actually half dead and half alive." (Y/N) explained in a emotionless tone. I looked at (Y/N) with shock.

"What- So you are dead... No... You can't be..." I was speechless, confused, and felt my whole world shatter.

"Well I am half dead- Let's just say my body is dead but my soul is trapped in my body. So technically my soul possesses body." (Y/N) looked like she was having a hard time explaining how she was half dead and half alive.

"So how did you die...?" I asked with hesitation.

"Well your not going to believe me when I say it... But it was by my own mother...Yes my mother Yuki Sarow the girl from Japan that was accused of 11 murders but she was declared innocent. My mother is the reason why I'm capable of things that police don't know. She taught me how to get away with murders, how to frame people for my murders I committed, even how to make my murders look like a suicide. She's the reason why I became famous... But that's besides the point, she killed me and herself to escape from my abusive father. After my mother stabbed my neck in this very forest, My soul began to fly away but my body sucked me back in. So I was unable to go to heaven with my mother." (Y/N) finished her death story.

"Don't you mean hell?" I corrected.

"Well... No... I belong to heaven." (Y/N) chuckled. I was just to stunned to do anything.

"But that was a long time ago." (Y/N) smiled. I stayed quite, so did (Y/N). We both shut our eyes and listen to the nature that was all around us. I felt something on the top of my head, I looked up and (Y/N) was kissing it.

"What are you doing?"

"Just protecting you from danger."
I blushed.

'Well your making me think otherwise.' I thought to myself.