5

*Jane's POV*

After (Y/N) left, I shook my head. I looked under my bed, luckily my knife was still there, I grabbed the knife and brought it to my view. Slowly, I dragged it down my thighs and the bottom of my feet. I cried once I finished, sliding the knife under my bed. I crawled into my bed and cried myself to sleep.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Once I left downstairs, everyone looked at me.

"What? Y'all got something to say?" I snarled lowly. I was surprised when I saw the pastas jumped a little.

"N-no, Not at all!" Ben shivered while the rest nodded. I sighed before speaking,

"You know, Your behavior towards Jane is unacceptable."

"She's a dumb slut. Trust me you will understand why we hate-" Before Nina could finish, I slammed her against the wall, lifting her against the wall.

"If I find out any of you hurt Jane, I will give you the bloody eagle." I growled and dropped her on the floor. Nina was gasping for air while holding her neck, the others looked scared.

~~time skip~~

After dinner, I went to my room. Once  I reached my room, Jane was asleep. I got into my pajamas and climbed into my hammock. Slowly, I fell asleep, into my sweet dreamland. In my dreamland, there is happiness, a family, a love life, and my own kids. Slowly my eyes closed, and the darkness consumed me.

*Jane's POV*

I woke up at midnight again. I tried to get up but my legs prevented me. I groaned, looking over at (Y/N). She was so cute when she was asleep, even though her mask was still on. I looked away and tried to fall asleep. Once I was calm, I fell asleep again.