12

-Short Chapter, Cliffhanger at the end-

*Slenderman's POV*

Nina has died. It seems like Nina jumped off the roof. No...That can't be right. Why would Nina end her own life? This doesn't make any sense, Nina never had depression...No...it couldn't be....(Y/N)...I started to do some research on (Y/N)'s file again. As soon as I read a certain piece of information, my heart sank. Oh my God! No! We are in serious danger now!

*Jane's POV*

She did it...She actually did it, Nina has taken her life...I know I'm free from her bullying but I'm not happy about it. Nina never showed any signs of being depressed. Something isn't right...There is no way Nina would ever take her own life.

*Clockwork's POV*

It was (Y/N)....I know she saved me from the weird blue doll but I know it was her. Nina wouldn't have jumped. (Y/N) must of pushed Nina off the roof and make it look like a suicide. The reason why I suspect her is because she's had the most problems with Nina. It's obvious but I should keep to myself.

*Ben's POV*

It was (Y/N)! It had to be! She acts like she rules the mansion! All of us are scared of her, especially Slenderman himself. I have to prove that (Y/N) killed Nina! If she doesn't get stopped soon, we could all be doomed. Something feels very wrong about (Y/N). She smells so familiar. No not in a creepy way but her scent is something that smells like someone. But I don't remember.

*Offenderman's POV*

Damn that sexy ass girl, I've never been so cautious around a girl. The rumors are spreading around the mansion quickly. Aspen, Jeff and Candy Pop ran away from the mansion. They said that (Y/N) gave them a uncomfortable vibe. It has been two days since they ran away. (Y/N) I know your hiding a dirty little secret...

*???'s POV*

(Hint: She's dead)

"Father, everyone is panicked and uneasy. Tonight is the night to strike."

"Excellent, You did a very good job my little girl. Don't worry I have kept my promise."

To be continued...