13

*Slenderman's POV*

It has been a week since Nina's death. I was doing my paperwork then all the sudden I started to feel tired and dizzy. Wait...I smell chloroform! Then I heard coughing, I teleported to the living room to find all the creepypastas coughing on the ground, some of them had passed out. I tried to figure out where the chloroform was coming from but I passed out with the rest of the creepypastas. 'what is happening?'

~Time Skip~

*Jane's POV*

I woke up with a headache with the other creepypastas, we were in a big dungeon cell.

"Look who is finally awake." A familiar voice spoke. I looked up.

"Zalgo? You did this? How did you-" Slender started but was interrupted Zalgo laughing.

"Oh I just sent a spy that's all!"

"Spy?" Clockwork questioned.

"Yes, my daughter come on out!" Zalgo crackled evily, I looked behind Zalgo, a girl walking down the stairs.

"Nina?" Ben spoke. I froze, my eyes stared to widen and tears fell. No...No! NO! IT CAN'T BE! The girl appeared by Zalgo smirking down at me.

"(Y-Y/N)?" I whispered, feeling the betrayal and heart break go through my body made me tremble. I heard the other creepypastas gasp. I let my tears fall.

"Why...why would you do this! I trusted you! I loved you! How could you betray me like this!" I shout, I was standing in front of the girl that I thought that loved me. (Y/N) only smirked down at me.

"You really think I'll be a creepypasta member? It was all just a act sweetie. This was all part of my father's plan." (Y/N) snickered.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS (Y/N)!" Masky shouted.

"Because this is my revenge! Slenderman killed my mother! She died because of her sickness! She died because Slender wouldn't share the last ingredient to my mom's cure! But now that she is dead, I want you all dead!"

"What? So you want to kill us just because your mother died from a sickness? That is stupid!" Hoodie shouted, (Y/N) only laughed in response.

"Well I need all of your souls in order to bring my mom back to life!" Zalgo smirked in agreement. I fell to my knees as tears fell. (Y/N) and Zalgo walked away, there is no way (Y/N) would betray us. Me. I really did love her. Wait...there was something wrong with (Y/N)'s eyes, instead of her eyes being (E/C), they were dark red with the word "Z" in her pupils. I cried softly as the creepypastas tried to think of a plan to escape.