4

///Quick authors note:///
I'm so sorry for not updating, school is biting my ass but I promise I will continue!

* Jane's POV*

After (Y/N) left, I was relieved. She scared me and kept me calm for some reason. I just shook off the thought and went under my bed, I was looking for my date rape pills, but they were gone.

'Oh no! (Y/N) must have found them!' I thought, I ran down the halls, down the stairs, and into (Y/N). I was laying onto of her!!! She just smirked.

"Your so desperate to be a top." (Y/N) chuckled. I looked up and EVERYONE in the living room was was laughing and making comments. But not Sally, Candy Pop, Jason the Toy maker and Jeff.

"Please bitch, don't waste your time on trying to seduce (Y/N)." Ben snorted causing some of them to laugh. I got up and ran upstairs, slamming and locking my door shut.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I watched as Jane ran upstairs. Good thing my mask didn't break. Jeff helped me up, I thanked him and went to my new room. It was locked.
I stared at the door knob.
'click.'
The door was unlocked, I walked inside only to see Jane crying on the floor, her mask was off.

"Jane." After I said her name, her head shot up like a deer.

"You okay?" I walked towards her.

"Y-yea..." I knew she was lying.

"Jane, you can't listen to them." Jane didn't answer. I sighed and walked away.