6

*(Y/N) 's POV*

I woke up in the morning, to Jane crying in her sleep, I fixed my mask and walked over to Jane. She was sweating, tears coming down her cheeks, and she was stirring in her sleep. I shook her a little.

"Jane, wake up." But she wouldn't.

"Jane! Wake up!" I shouted, shaking her violently. Then she awake, crying louder.

*Jane's POV*

I shot awake from (Y/N) shaking me. Tears still fell down my cheeks. I didn't even think what I was about to do. I wrapped my arms around (Y/N) and cried in her shoulder. She hugged back, (Y/N) leaned onto my bed and rubbed my back.

"You had a nightmare?" (Y/N) whispered.

"I-I always do." I stuttered, trying to calm myself.

"About what?"

"Jeff killed my family and started a fire... I started burning but someone came to save me." I cried harder just by thinking about my family's deaths.

"Were you tied to a chair?" (Y/N) suddenly asked.

"Y-yes."

"Were you held in the arms of someone?"

"Y-yea."

"Do you remember the gender? Or the voice?"

"I know it was a female, her voice was calming..."

"Jane?"

"Yes?"

"Is that really you?"

"What do you mean..."

"The girl from the fire...?"

"Yes...?"

"I was the one that saved you."
(Y/N) whispered.

"WAIT WHAT!?"

~~The next morning~~

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I woke up in Jane's bed, Jane was curled up on my chest, her cheeks were stained with tears, she was still asleep, and honestly she was cute when she slept. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

It was Nina, she was smirking at Jane.

"Wow she actually seduced you last night! What drug did she use on you?" Nina chuckled.

"NINA, she didn't seduce me. She had a nightmare last night so I woke her and comfort her."

"You don't have to lie for that skank." Nina snorted. I set Jane down gently, walked over to Nina, grabbing her by her neck and dragged her downstairs. Everyone turned and looked at me, however Slender looked very alarmed. Once I reached the living room, I threw Nina onto the glass coffee table, which smashed into pieces. My anger caused everyone to scream and scoot away from me. I watched Nina slowly rise while whimpering in pain, her whole right side body was bloody and glass shards stuck into her skin like a cactus's needle.

"SECRET! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Slenderman shouted, helping Nina.

"What's my problem? My problem is the fact you all pick on Jane, You all are too stupid to see how bad you damaged her. You all have put her through so much stress that she cuts herself, and overdoses on drugs. I'm equally disappointed in you Slenderman, for not taking action and helping Jane." Crossing my arms as I finished my sentence. Everyone looked speechless and guilty.

"Your right (Y/N), I should have taken actions when I first noticed Jane's red flags. I accepted everyone here that wanted to join because everyone here was not accepted for being themselves, they were bullied and forced into depression. And like what you told me on your way here, You all are poor lost souls of children who lost their ways in life, we kill to feel happiness but really we are just crying that we want to be free and want to heal from the trauma we've been through." Slenderman quoted my sentence. The pastas looked at each other, they all looked more guilty.

"You have to treat Jane better or something terrible might happen to her."