*Jane's POV*

(Y/N) and I were on our way to the mansion while talking. We didn't know we took the wrong path. (Y/N) and I were talking and laughing until we heard doors slam behind us. We looked and the doors behind us were metal. (Y/N) ran to the door and pound on it, but nothing happened.

"Well, looks like we will be stuck for a while." I sighed. (Y/N) shrugged and shook her head. We looked behind us and realized that we were in a abandoned factory.

"I wonder what this factory was for." (Y/N) commented. We looked around and crawled under a bar. There was a metal door and over the door was a blue glowing hand.
(If you know, You know 🤫)

"What is this?" I asked myself. (Y/N) being the genius she was and threw a old cash register at the blue hand, it stopped glowing and sparks flew out.

"Nice going, Nothing happened." I sighed. (Y/N) just growled. The metal door began to open. (Y/N) and I looked at each other and looked into the door way. There was a 13 foot furry blue doll with red lips and big black adorable eyes.

"Oh my- What is that thing?" (Y/N) asked with disgust. I walked forward and went up the blue thing. I saw the things name.

"Huggy Wuggy." I whispered. (Y/N) just groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Will you stop?"

"Stop what, it fucking stinks in here! This place is a disgusting!" Without thinking I slapped (Y/N) across the face. She held her cheek in shock and anger which made me nervous.

"Did you just slap me?" She growled and slowly cornered me against a wall. I slapped (Y/N) again.

"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER LADY! YOUR SECRET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" (Y/N) stopped cornering me and stepped back, she grabbed a metal bar and smashed a yellow door. I followed her I looked back at Huggy only to see he is gone.

"Um, (Y/N)? Where's Huggy?"

"Who?" (Y/N) turned and saw nothing.

"Umm, Where did that blue sour patch kid go?" I couldn't help but giggle, We just shrugged it off and turned forward. A open door way and something blue moved.

"Hey that must be him." (Y/N) ran into the door. I ran after her and I screamed when fog or smoke blasted out of no where. (Y/N) was laughing.

"SHUT UP! That wasn't funny..." I blushed.

"Well what can I say, your dress lifted up." (Y/N) smirked. I went completely red.

"PERVVVVVERT!" I shouted and kicked (Y/N) in the stomach. She fell and laughed. I was faced away from her and crossed my arms while blushing.

"Damn baby you got a bright future behind you." I looked down, (Y/N) WAS LOOKING UP MY SKIRT WITH LUST IN HER EYES. I got on top of her and put my hands on her throat.

"CALL ME BABY ONE MORE TIME! SAY IT!" I shouted angrily.

"You tsundere baby." (Y/N) threw me to the ground and pinned me down. I growled and tried to kick her off.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" A female voice asked. (Y/N) and I looked up.

"Clockwork!? What are you doing here!?" I asked with shock.

"Well Candy Pop lost Aspen again and I thought she would be here but instead I find you two here doing... What?" Clockwork glared at me with disgust.

"Okay Clocky." (Y/N) chuckled. Clockwork blushed madly.

"Don't ever call me that again!" She snapped.

"Awww how cute. Looks like I have two tsundere babies." (Y/N) smirked and walked over to Clockwork. Which made me very jealous.

"Shut up..." Clockwork growled. (Y/N) turned and led Clockwork and I to a door and up some stairs.

"You whore." Clockwork growled to me. (Y/N) turned and tripped Clockwork, Clockwork fell over the railing and held on for life.

"You wanna repeat that again?" (Y/N) snarled. She grabbed Clockwork by the neck and touched her forehead. Her eye rolled back and she passed out.

*Clockwork's POV*

After (Y/N) touched my forehead, I was in a completely black room.

"Where the hell am I?"

"Why hello Clocky!" Two female voices spoke. I turned around to see two girls that were completely black and their mouths were completely white. The words "Depression and Suicide" were written in white on one another's forehead.

"Who are you?" I asked with annoyance.

"I'm Depression and this is Suicide." Depression introduced.

"What do you want?" I snarled.

"Oh Depression, Let's forget about Jane for a while and have a little fun with Clocky." Suicide giggled as her and Depression walked towards me.

"W-What are you doing?" I stepped back. Just then Depression jumped at me and ripped my watch out of my eye socket.

"H-hey! Give that back!" I shouted and tried to grab my watch. Depression kicked me in the stomach and threw me to the ground. I yelped in pain and stood up covering my eye socket.

"Look how pathetic this little rat is! You are such a mistake!" Suicide laughed. I couldn't do anything, I started tearing up. The flashbacks of my dad abusing me and calling me a mistake. Before I knew it, I collapsed to the ground and cried. Hard. When I woke up, Jane was carrying me on her back and we were in some place called make a friend. I teared up and hugged Jane tightly.

*Jane's POV*

I looked up at Clockwork. She was crying and hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and told her to calm down. She did calm down a little which was good.

"I got the stupid toy." (Y/N) grumbled and put the toy on the scanner. I sighed and carried Clockwork on my back and followed (Y/N) into the hallway. We walked towards the dark doorway.

"HOLY SHIT!" (Y/N) shouted. Huggy Wuggy had sharp teeth and was walking towards us. (Y/N) grabbed me and Clockwork. She ran with us on her shoulders and into the vents.

"(Y/N) WE CAN WALK! HE CAN'T GET IN-"

"WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" (Y/N) shouted, she kept running and taking many turns.

"(Y/N) HE IS RIGHT BEHIND US!" Clockwork screamed. (Y/N) kicked at a door.

"FUCK!"

"HE'S COMING!" I shouted. Once the door finally open, (Y/N) ran as she looked back.

"(Y/N) WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" Clockwork screamed but it was too late, (Y/N) tripped and fell over the railing. (Y/N) grabbed onto the railing, I held onto (Y/N)'s waist and  Clockwork grabbed my ankles.

"Oh shit..."