Chapter 1

In June 2029, there was a graduation ceremony at Transylvania High School. Winnie along with 76 of her brothers were graduating that day. After the graduation ended, Wayne approached his children and told them, "Okay, now that you all have graduated, you are now able to make your own decisions. Tell me what you would like to do." They line up in front of him. 54 of his sons wanted to go to college. 16 wanted to skip college and move out. 6 wanted to stay with their parents for another year, but Winnie said, "Actually I was thinking if maybe I could work at the hotel. I mean, Uncle Drac needs help since they renovated a few years back. I would also like to be with Dennis more, even though he still has a few more years left in school."

Wayne smiled and walked over to Dracula, who attended the ceremony, and told him what Winnie would like to do. Drac liked the idea and hired Winnie to do room service. It was a lot of work, but she loved it. The best part was that her room was a close to Dennis' room. She would always come to visit him, whether it be room service or just to spend time with him.

Two years later, in 2031, it was now time for Dennis to graduate. He, Vivien, and 86 of the werewolf boys were graduating, including Willie. During the ceremony, Drac said, "Whoa, Dennisovich is all grown up now. I still remember when you turned 118 Mavy Wavy." He says to Mavis. "But 18 is just way too quick. Maybe he'll want to stay at the hotel and work there like Winnie does." When the ceremony ended, Dennis gave big hugs to Dracula, Ericka, Winnie, Mavis, Johnny, Joey, Ginger, and Izza. Then Johnny said, "Okay my man, what's next."

"An actor, like me and Ginger, right?" Joey asks.

  "Nope, sorry Uncle Joey." Dennis says. "I've got something even better."

"Yes, he wants to work at the hotel." Drac smiles.

  "Nope, not that." Dennis says shaking his head.

  "What?!" Drac exclaimed. "Then what will you do?"

Dennis takes a deep breath then says, "Okay, I've been into soccer lately and I've played it a lot at school and at Uncle Wayne's house. Some of those games I've sent to the internet. Turns out UCLA likes what they saw and offered me a full scholarship there so I can play for them. I'm going to where you used to live Dad and Uncle Joey: California. I'm so excited, but I'm gonna miss you guys."

Mavis hugs him tightly and says, "Why did you have to grow up so fast? I wish you could stay."

  "So do I." Dennis says. "But I have a dream to catch."

  "Let him follow his dream, Mavis, just like I did with you." Drac smiles.

"Can I come with you to California Dennis?" Izza asked.

  "Sorry Izza." Dennis says. "Your still too young to leave. But I promise to call you every day. Besides, you'll have Sunny and Tinkles to keep you company."

  "I'll miss you Dennis," Winnie said. "I'll miss you too Winnie." Dennis smiles.