Chapter 16

After Dennis was let go from all those hugs, he saw Winnie and walked towards her. Then she said, "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Yea." He said. "But I would like to know, why did you go back to Transylvania?"

"I thought you had dumped me," Winnie said, "but my Dad encouraged me to go back and see if you would want to continue being my friend. Then we heard what you were about to do."

"I'm so sorry for being such a jerk to you yesterday." Dennis said. "I was just mad that I'm not able to do what vampires do best."

"Remember, Dennis, whether you're a human, monster, unicorn, I love you for who you are. That's all that matters."

"I love you too Winnie." Dennis said. Then a purple sparkle appeared in their eyes. Winnie got what she's always wanted since she was young. They finally zinged. Then they lean in closer for a kiss. Everyone cheered after seeing that.

Months later, they were married. The wedding took place inside the hotel once again. Everyone they knew attended the wedding, even Jack. After the ceremony, Griffin, who was holding his newborn son Gavin, was sitting next to Murray and he asks, "Dude, are you crying?"

"No... Yes!" Then Murray cries loudly.

At the reception, the bride and groom dance takes place. While they were dancing, Dennis says to Winnie quietly, "So, do we stay in Los Angeles or live somewhere else closer to here?"

"Well since you are now a TV reporter for soccer. I think we should stay there for a while." Winnie suggested.

"What about a honeymoon?" Dennis asks. "Shall we try a cruise?"

"Good idea." Winnie smiles. "But let's do one without a destructive kraken."

"I'll ask Grandma Ericka what there is, maybe she'll help us." Dennis says.

Then Dennis danced with Mavis while Winnie danced with Wayne. Mavis says to Dennis, "I'm so proud of you Dennis. I will miss you, but you're just like me, you want to have adventure in your life, now go make it count." Dennis smiles.

Meanwhile, Wayne says to Winnie, "Make sure you call me and your Mom when you have your first 10 out of two or three hundred werewolf pups."

She giggles and says, "Woah hold on now Dad, Dennis and I would like to do our honeymoon first, then think about kids. Okay?"

"Whatever you say sweetheart, whatever you say." Wayne smiles. Then Dracula grabs his ukulele and begins singing:

My young and charming vampson,
You really are a good person.
I know that you love Winnie,
(Dennis) And she has something to say to me.
(Winnie) Oh Dennisovich, I love you.
I'll be there and you'll be there too.
(Drac) Because Winnie is Dennis' girl, Dennis' girl.

Everyone cheers. Dennis gets on the DJ booth and plays the song Don't Stop Believin'. Then he says into the microphone, "The reason why I play this song is because Winnie never stopped believing I was her zing." Then he looks at her and says, "And I'm glad she didn't. Thank you my zing." She smiled at him and blew a kiss to him. Then the wedding cake rolls in. On the top was Dennis with his foot on a soccer ball with Winnie blocking the net.

After the reception, Dennis and Winnie enter the wedding hearse and are ready to head to the airport. They look back at the hotel one more time and wave goodbye. Dennis turns on the radio and the song playing is 'More Than a Feeling.' When the hearse drives away, everyone notices that the words Just Zinged and Married was on the back of the car. Although, the word Just was scratched off and was replaced by Finally. The sign now read Finally Zinged and Married. Then Ericka asks, "Who did that?"

"Beats me." Crystal said. Then everyone hears Sunny giggling. They all look at her, then she says, "What, the statement is true. Winnie wanted to zing with him for a long time now. I figured it was necessary."

"It's okay Sunny." Wanda says. "I think it works." Then everyone waved goodbye as the vehicle disappeared into the forest.

THE END. (During the end credits, the characters are dancing to the song More Than a Feeling.)