Episode 1 Season 19

As the door to her room closed, her breathing became faster, heavier and more uneven. The surroundings around her began to blur and she stumbled in the direction of her adjoining bathroom. Tears, meanwhile, streamed down her cheeks like a waterfall and all the horrible events played out before her eyes. Tony and especially Natasha had put so much effort into her and she actually dared to disappoint them like this. Even though she had not started the fight, she had been the one who was not in control of her powers. Powerless, she propped herself up against the sink and held her hands under the water. "Abigail, we need to talk-" Natasha called out as she entered the room. The running water told her where the seventeen-year-old was and so she came to here. By now her air was getting thinner and thinner and desperately Abigail tried to splash water on her face to calm herself down. "Nat," she cried out in a choked voice and not a second later Natasha was standing worriedly beside her, holding the back of her head with her hand in a panic. "Abigail." she breathed, desperately trying to calm her down as she tried to drink water again. "I - I can't - I can't breathe," she stuttered amid sobs that raced through her body. "Hey... hey, you're okay... come here," Nat whispered calmly but also on the edge of tears. "I'm - I'm sorry," she apologized, referring not only to her panic attack but also to her behavior earlier. "Don't be sorry, Abigail, it's okay..." replied Natasha while she would have preferred to apologize herself. She blamed herself for her attack. If she had just let her finish then none of this would have happened. Abigail's breathing was still uneven and heavy while her heart was literally racing. "Hey Abigail, look at me.... it's just you and me, no one is going to hurt you," she promised and now embraced Abigail's face completely to turn her towards her. Carefully Nat pushed her down and leaned against the wall of the bathtub with her in his arms. The two remained like this until Abigail finally calmed down and actually fell asleep, totally exhausted.