Season 3 Episode 31

"We have to go after her. Alone, Abigail will never be able to defeat her in her condition," Natasha yelled agitatedly and was about to run outside. Steve grabbed his partner's wrist and stopped her, "You're right, but we have to defeat them separately." Inside she knew he was right and actually tactical thinking was right up her alley. But Abigail made all her priorities waver. Pissed off, Natasha nodded and with combined forces, they went after the man who had remained. His extremely uncontrolled way of dealing with his newly acquired powers gave the team the necessary upper hand.

Romanoff managed to snatch his feet from under him with an elegant attack, and only a moment later, Daisy pushed him violently to the ground with her powers. The walls around them began to shake as the man lying on the floor suddenly began to glow. It seemed as if an inner fire was consuming him, which it eventually did, leaving him to burn in his own flames. An explosion ripped everyone present off their feet, destroying any remnants of the attacker. "Can Abigail do that too?" asked Pietro in his trademark accent, which was always a little more audible in battle, as everyone straightened up. Phil was just reaching out to Daisy when she replied to his question, "Let's hope not."

Only a short time later, the eight of them ran out the fastest way they could, following in Abigail's footsteps. Everyone was aware that now was just the hard part, but no one was aware of what was really in store for them. The young red-haired Avenger lay powerless on the ground, while Agatha slowly transformed her Red Fire into her Purple Plasma. Daisy reacted immediately and aimed her hand at the floating witch. A release of pressure caused her to stagger and eventually fall to the ground, which instantly cancelled the power transfer. "Abigail," Natasha shouted, sprinting toward her to get her little one out of harm's way. Pietro, however, was faster and, with the help of his incredible speed, brought both women back to the others. Carefully, Pietro put the younger one down while they took cover.

"Give me the little one and possibly I will spare you. Wherever she goes, death follows. Either you stop following her or you will die," threatened Agatha, who rose from the ground with ease. "They said something like that to me once, the only one death follows is you," Daisy countered, bravely confronting the older witch. Abigail and Pietro followed her, each taking a side of the S.H.I.E.L.D agent. "Do you actually think that three Inhumans could become a problem for me? Pathetic."

"Three maybe won't but what about five," a new voice sounded from behind Agatha. Yo-Yo Rodriguez and Kora Johnson, had received word of an attack and had arrived just in time to give their team the help they needed. Against Pyrokinesis, Superhuman Speed, Vibration and Ergokinesis, Agatha had only a limited chance. But she still had some of Abigail's powers. Kora hurled all the attacks from the witch back at her, but this seemed to impress her only slightly. Daisy managed to keep the attacker on the ground, allowing Pietro and Yo-Yo to launch some attacks as well. "Now you better give my best friend her powers back or this whole thing will end unpleasantly for you," Daisy demanded, holding her firmly to the ground with her powers. Abigail stepped over her and drew her powers back into herself with a beam of fire. It would have been possible for her to gain all her powers as well, but as long as she didn't even have her own in control, she didn't even want to imagine the consequences of having twice as much power.