Season 4 Episode 24

The hook bored into the wall of the tower and anchored itself in it. Natasha clung to Clint and the rope grew longer and longer. When it finally tightened, they both crashed into the wall of the tower. Clint dangled from the rope, grabbed Natasha's wrist
and stopped her from falling into the abyss. "Goddamn it," Clint cursed. His arm was getting heavier as he desperately tried to continue holding Natasha. But the latter did not reach for Clint's hand at all. She didn't even try to save herself. As they swung back and forth on the rope, Clint tried to reach Natasha's finger with his other hand.
"Wait," he pleaded. "Let me go," she demanded, "No. No, please... no," Clint begged. "It's okay," Natasha said, as if absolving Clint of any guilt. "Please," Clint begged her. Natasha pushed herself away from the wall with a serious face. As she did, her hand slipped between Clint's fingers. He couldn't stop it. Clint could only hang from the rope and watch his best friend plunge to her death. Alone.

Abigail felt the pain Natasha didn't have to feel on impact as she tried to end the vision. To get back to headquarters and prevent this version from ever becoming reality. But she didn't succeed. She was pulled into a black hole and a new scenario formed in front of her.

Thanos put the Power Stone back into the bezel of the Gauntlet. Once again, energy roared through the glove and Thanos shook all over. In the next moment, Tony was standing in front of Thanos, tugging at the glove and trying to pull it off the warlord. He tugged at it while Thanos looked down at his hand. Seemingly unfazed, Thanos rammed a knee into the pit of Tony's stomach. But Tony didn't let go of the glove. Thanos raised his left hand and punched Tony,
but he grabbed Thanos' fist with his free hand. When Thanos lashed out again, he flung Tony to the ground. "I'm inevitable," he said, believing it rock solid. Without taking his eyes off Tony, he snapped his fingers triumphantly. But the finger snapping produced only in metallic sound. Nothing else happened. Thanos looked at the glove and turned it over because he wanted to take a closer look at the stones. But the stones were no longer there. Tony raised his right hand and opened it. Inside were all six Infinity stones. Then Thanos looked directly into his eyes and proudly announced, "And I ... Am ... Iron Man." Then he snapped. The enemies including Thanos disappeared but Tony leaned back against a wall remnant of the Avengers headquarters. Gasping for breath, he sank to the ground in his charred Iron Man armor. His right side was nothing but molten metal, and the right side of his face was also badly burned. "Hey, Pep," Tony whispered, putting his hand on hers. He knew he didn't have much time left.