Season 2 Episode 19

"You! What are you doing here anyway? Why are you here and Nat isn't," she suddenly spoke, turning to the brown-haired newcomer. "I have nothing to do with your mom's disappearance," the Sokovian tried to reassure her, but couldn't help but fall back a few steps as her eyes briefly flashed a dangerous red. The flash, became more and flames rose from her hands. "Wow wow wow Abigail stop! She's on our side," Steve interjected, trying to hold the redhead back. "Is she? How can we be so sure when it was her who played with our minds?" It didn't need any more answer to her question, just the fact that Maximoff didn't turn on her dissolved her anger into thin air. "She's not dead! Natasha just can't be dead, can she?" Oddly enough, she turned neither to Steve nor Clint, with whom she had an almost family-like relationship, but to the brown-haired Wanda's brother, Pietro. The blond eyed her almost pityingly but could not give her an answer to her many questions.

When Abigail's crazy feelings had calmed down a bit, she went together with Clint to Tony, Bruce and this strange body. Clint, however, disappeared a little later to look for a way to locate Natasha, while the two technicians argued about whether or not to finish the body. When they both agreed to go through with it and almost did, Cap and the Maximoff twins joined in and demanded that they stop the production immediately. A wild and already too long lasting discussion broke out between Bruce and Tony and Steve and Wanda, which Pietro decided to end without further ado by unplugging the system in his fast pace. Before anyone could react to what he had done, a shot flew through the floor just in front of Pietro, dropping him and the glass below to the floor. Clint had triggered the shot and was now standing over Pietro, "What, you didn't see that coming?" The shut-off power feed activated a beeping sound that Abigail couldn't immediately assign. As Tony went to activate something on his console, Cap's shield suddenly flew across the room, destroying the entire system. Bruce grabbed the female Maximoff, who was trying to help the captain with her powers. While a wild fight began between the two parties, Abigail didn't quite know what to do. While she was there, she found Stark and Bruce's plan very elaborate and safe, also Tony and Clint were like an uncle to her but Steve was probably the closest thing to a father so she couldn't fight him.