CHAPTER | 37

She got out of the shower, her hair dripped down her body as she wrapped a towel around herself. She wiped the mirror of the steam that formed from her warm shower, looking at herself and hating what she saw, two month clearly wasn't long enough. She smiled at herself and it no longer looked emotionless, now it looked like a genuine smile. She had been not only practicing but smiling whenever she was alone with Kei.
That being said it was most of the time, she thought that they would have less time together because of their schedules but any chance he had he would spend it with her, mainly to ask about the dress.

—————FLASH BACK————

"She looks pretty in it." Kōshi smirked knowing it would get under the boy's skin. "Right Daichi!"

"You let them see you in it?!" Kei asked.

'Kōshi's my brother and Daichi just happened to come to the house.' He glared at Daichi.

"Sugawara invited me, I didn't know she was wearing it." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Show us too! Show us too!" Noya jumped over.

"She's not going to show you!" Tadashi said.

Kei pulled her out of the gym and said he would have her home an hour later. He was begging her for any details but Yuri refused to give it up out of embarrassment, he annoyed her until she stopped talking to him and got away.

———END OF FLASH BACK———

"Yuri, your classmate is here!"

The girl threw on the clothes and walked downstairs seeing Emiko who smiled with a bow to the girl.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

Kōshi looked between the two girls wondering if Yuri actually had a problem with her or if she was being genuine. He had seen the girl around and heard about her as she was Karasuno's biggest gem at the moment, some of the things he heard were about her relationship with Kei and the Tsukishima family in general.

"Uh Tsukishima told me to help you get ready." Emiko replied holding up the bag. "I thought you knew that."

"Come up stairs." Yuri told her.

The girl bowed to Kōshi and went upstairs, she had a bag in hand and as she walked upstairs she saw the pictures that were scattered through the walls, most of them being family pictures or just the boy with his parents. She did find one of just the girl, she was holding a volleyball and was being hugged by her teammates except for three who were whispering in the back. Emiko felt bad for the girl but wondered what was going on at the time.

"Nakamura."

"Right, sorry." She followed her into the room.

She was surprised by what she was met with. "Did you draw these yourself?"

"Yeah."

"You're so talented!" She gleamed with astonishment. "The detail is incredible! You should have gone to an art school— sorry."
She cleared her throat and pulled over the chair that belonged to the desk. "Do you have a hair dryer?"

"Yeah." She walked out of the room shortly walking back in. "Kei didn't send you did he?"

Emiko looked at her. "I.. well no... but you know who did?"