CHAPTER | 08

ʚ|| Tadashi's POV ||ɞ

   "You kissed her!?" I asked, the both of us came to a stop along with everyone else around us. They all looked at Tsukki who glared at me but continued to walk, everyone still staring at him. "S-Sorry Tsukki." I apologized and caught up to him.

   He stayed silent as we made our way further past the gate. It was early in the morning and I really hadn't look at my phone until now. I was going to ask Yuri where she was so Tsukishima could meet her for their punishment and since these two were my only friends, I was going to join them.
   Only then did I read the message and that's when I blurted it out. Of course being Tsukki's best friend, he told me his feelings for Yuri and I tried to tell him how she felt with reason but he never believed me and got even more embarrassed. In all honesty I'm surprised that after their huge fight yesterday he would even admit it.

   I glanced at him and he glared at the bag in my hand. The gift bag that held something I thought would make Yuri feel better.

   "Oh yeah. I fixed this." I pulled out Yuri's Jersey that had been ripped the other day. "A-And this."
   I handed him the hairclip that Yuri threw the other day. I knew he would want her to have it back so he should be the one to give it to her.

   "Maybe you should give it to her.." Tsukki said trying to give it back.

   "No." I pushed his hand away, he winced from the pain and I apologized panicking.
   He was saying it was okay when I saw Yuri coming towards us. "Just give it to her! I have-have.. to go study for the entrance ex-exam." I stammered as Yuri was now at Tsukki's side. "Bye Yuri-chan! Have fun cleaning closets!"

   I walked away hugging the bag with the jersey. I sighed and hid behind the bush watching them from behind it. I watched as she held up the notepad and he chuckled before ruffling her hair making her blush.
   She smacked his hand away and wrote something else before he rolled his eyes and started walking towards the building.

   "Here." Tsukki threw the clip up and she caught it, annoyance painted her face.

  IDIOT!!! I mentally yelled at Tsukki for being rude.

   I watched her run up to him and nudged him before walking ahead, Tsukki pulled her hair back and now they walked side by side, he was saying something but they had quickly disappeared through the front door of the school.
   I guess she wouldn't be offened by any of his gestures because she was the only girl who really knew that Tsukki being a jerk was usually how he was with everyone. I sighed and stood up from my hiding spot.

   "Yamaguchi." I shivered at the voice and looked at Morie. "Where are your parents?"

   I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. "Umm..in Tokyo? I think? I'm actually not sure this time-"

   "Not them, idiot." She spit and I realized she meant Yuri and Tsukki. "Nevermind, I'll find them myself."

   She passed me probably ready to get Yuri suspended from the graduation ceremony as her last piece of revenge before they separated.
   I have to do something even if the two aren't here to see it, I can't let Morie keep hurting Yuri.

   "Stop!" I ran in front of her with my arms extended. "B-Beat me up! Do-Don't touch Yuri-san!"
   I glanced down at her. "I don't understand why you hate her but like Tsukki said yesterday..." her eyes locked with mine and I suddenly wanted to back out. "Sh-she doesn't care about you! Sh-She h-has bigger problems to de-deal with!"

   I watched as she scoffed. "You're so lame Yamaguchi." I lowered my hands to my side confused. "She doesn't work for anything and yet she gets everything handed to her on a silver platter."
   Morie glared at me. "Good grades, talent for drawing, Tsukishima, the whole volleyball club loving her, she's great at playing." She walked past me. "It's not fair."