part 15

A few weeks later, Cross was thinking about Nightmare. He found that he felt different around him then he did the other and was trying to figure out what the odd feeling was.

Whenever Nightmare was near, Cross would feel excited for no reason, and sometimes when they would hug, Cross couldn't help but have butterflies in his stomach. Cross was always excited when Nightmare would talk with him. Then it hit him.

He was crushing on Nightmare. He was crushing on Nightmare, his boss.

He sat up and waited for his blush to die down. When it did, he went over to the main room to tease Killer about falling for Dream.

Nightmare was a little mad that Killer likes Dream, but overall does not care. Killer had confessed to Dream but Dream and Ink were together. Dream and Killer agreed that it would not affect their relationship.

Horror and Lust, a sweet person who is very kind and loveable, were officially together. They were dating each other for about two months, and decided to make it official. 

Dust likes Blueberry, and Blueberry likes Dust as well, but neither knows the other likes each other. Everyone says that it’s obvious but Dust disagrees. “There is no way Blueberry would like me!”

To the Star Sanses, Blueberry would say the same about Dust, “There is no way Dusty would like me!” 

Error had found Ink physically attractive, but he didn’t like his personality. Error is just a lonely boy in this. Killer had admitted to Cross that he did find Error attractive, however. Maybe something between those two will happen