So Many Plans

Nobody's POV
Percy and Victoria grew closer. Percy confided in her more and more and Victoria listened and gave advice if needed. And it went the other way around as well. Victoria would need to get something off her chest and Percy was there to help her. They became inseparable. Nobody wanted to say it out loud but the two of them were just like Percy and Annabeth before Percy left. They could usually be seen together and they were always laughing.

It was nice to see Percy so happy again. Things had been harder for him and it was nice to know that he was doing better. Even if he wasn't 100% okay, he was still getting better. Victoria helped a lot.

His cousins were also a big help. All is cousins helped him but Thalia and Nico were the ones who Percy was really close to. If Percy wasn't with Victoria he was usually with Thalia and Nico. Sometimes they would sneak away, whispering to each other. People tried to listen but they could never figure out what was going on.

When they would sneak away they all had sad looks on their faces. Like they didn't like what was about to happen. They would always go towards the woods and come back out a few hours later. Except they would come out with smiles on their faces. They looked genuine and they were, for the most part. Nobody called them out on the worry and doubt in their eyes.

It was when the cousins would go into the woods that it seemed like Percy wasn't doing good, like he was losing the progress he made. But he would come out of the woods fine. Everyone was worried. Especially his family. The Cullens and wolves could only sit back and watch. They didn't really know how to help Percy. They were still new to all of this. Percy had a lot on his shoulders and it was hard to comfort him when they didn't know what to say.

It was hard but the wolves and Cullens just made sure to be there when Percy needed. They made sure they were never to busy. They made sure to listen to him and to watch over him. They wanted to make sure he was actually okay.

And they did just that. They watched him carefully as he left with Victoria or went into the woods with Thalia and Nico. Like now, the Cullens and the pack were watching as the cousins disappeared through the trees. They were tense as they waited for Percy to come back. Their posture was rigid. Their spines were stuck straight. They only relaxed when Percy came walking towards them.

*With his cousins
Percy looked straight ahead as he made his way through the trees, towards a pre-made practice area. Nobody spoke but the sound of footfalls filled the air. Soon enough the cousins made it to their practice area. The ground was worn down from the constant treading. Percy stopped walking and Thalia and Nico continued to their own spots. Thalia stood to Percy's right and Nico was on his left. Together they formed a large triangle. They had wanted everything to be as close to what they thought the final fight would be like. How the cousins would surround Tartarus, how they would end up fighting him.

In unison, the children of the big three pulled out their weapons and crouched into fighting stances. The only sound in the forest was the sound of blades being unsheathed and created. Riptide sprung from its pen form, Nico's Stygian iron sword materialized from his skull ring, and twin hunting knives appeared from Thalia's matching bracelets.
They felt the familiar hum of power under their skin and reached for it. Their powers came out but lay still in their hands. Percy let his ball of water slide up to the tip of his sword. Thalia's lightening crackled onto her knives. And Nico's shadows crawled around his sword. In their free hands, they held a separate sphere of their power. Thalia let her lightening the fly over to Percy as Nico's shadows slithered towards Percy as well. Percy started spinning his water, making a water tornado and waited for the other's powers to reach him.

*A couple hours later
Nico, Thalia, and Percy sat exhausted, with their backs against a rock. Birds flew overhead and the breeze gently rustled the leaves. They let the warmth of the sun soak into their skin, making them even more lethargic. Although Nico pulled a few shadows towards him, slightly covering him from the sun.