Betrayed

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or Twilight. Rick Riordan owns Percy Jackson and Stephenie Meyers owns Twilight.

Percy's P.O.V
I was coming out of my cabin early in the morning when I heard a scream. I ran up half-blood hill to see a boy around my age-17- running away from 2 Cyclops. So as the boy got to the top of the hill I started fighting the Cyclops. When I was finished I turned around and was pushed to the ground.

The boy grabbed my sword. At that moment the entire camp came up the hill. They looked between us and saw the boy with the sword and me covered in gold dust. Their faces morphed into one of confusion. Chiron asked us what happened. The boy said the he killed the Cyclops while I just stood there. I thought everyone would disagree but they just looked at me with disappointment. Chiron asked what his name was. He said that it was Jace Smith. Suddenly everyone gasped and looked above the boy's head. When I looked up I saw a glowing trident.

Chiron and everyone bowed except me. Chiron said "All hail Jace Smith son of Poseidon."

Two weeks later:
At first I didn't think that Jace could be a bad kid. But after the first week he started rumors about me and he managed to turn everybody against me. First it was the Ares cabin when all their weapons were stolen and then found in the back of my cabin. Then it was the Aphrodite cabin when their favorite shoes were stolen and also later found in my cabin. One by one all of my friends betrayed me. The only ones that haven't betrayed me are Thalia and Nico. They both know that I wouldn't do anything that I was accused of. Of course I still had my girlfriend Annabeth.

I was so happy that I got Athena's blessing to marry Annabeth. I had a beautiful ring. It was a grey ring with sea green swirls in it. It has an owl in the middle with waves behind it. I had Hephaestus make it for me. I asked her to meet me at the beach. I was on my way there when I saw 2 people there. They were kissing and when they pulled apart I saw a girl with blonde hair and a guy with black hair. I was about to walk away when I heard them talking. "Annabeth when are you going to break up with Percy?" I heard the guy ask. It sounded familiar until I realized that it was Jace. "I will when he comes to the beach to see me." Annabeth replied. I was so hurt and I let out a muffled scream of pain. They turned around and saw me. Annabeth's eyes grew wide and she started saying sorry. "Percy I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

My eyes started watering but I refused to let any tears fall. I just shook my head and let the ring box fall out of my hand. Annabeth's eyes widened when she saw it. "I'm sorry Annabeth but I can't forgive you. I was going to propose to you tonight but I guess you don't love me anymore." I said as I ran away from them and went to my cabin. I wrote a note to everybody explaining why I'm gone and that I didn't do anything that I was accused of. I packed a bag and as I was about to leave my dad flashed in. He looked angry. "You have done things that I can't forgive. You are no longer my son. I, Poseidon god of the seas disown Perseus Jackson." Poseidon said and then he flashed out. I just stood there shocked. I finally just left and went to the big house to tape the letter on the door of the big house.

I then ran to the top of half-blood hill. I looked back at the place I once called home. I then turned around and ran home. When I got to my mom's apartment I started to get nervous. I was about to knock on the door when I saw that the door was already open. I opened it and took out riptide. What I saw next would haunt me. My mom was on the ground with bite marks on her neck and a sword in her stomach. Paul also had a sword in his stomach. I fell to my knees and started crying. Suddenly the ground started shaking. There were 2 flashes but I didn't care. I just kept on crying. I finally stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Hestia and Hades. "Hello percy" Hestia said to me. They then saw the 2 bodies and Hestia started to hug me. Hades just looked at me with sadness in his eyes. Hestia told me " Percy I am so sorry that this has happened." "It's ok Lady Hestia." I replied as I cried in her shoulder. But inside it wasn't alright. "I know that I won't be able to be your mom but would you like to be my adopted son?" She asked as she looked away shyly. "Of course I would." I told Hestia she looked at me and started hugging me again. Then Hades spoke up "Percy would you like to be my adopted son?" I gave the same answer that I gave Hestia. "Of course I would." Hades had a big smile on his face when he heard this. They then shot a bolt of energy at me. Hestia's bolt was red and Hades' bolt was black. When they finished I felt more powerful. "With my blessing you can summon home-cooked meals, flame-travel, control fire, and heal with fire." Hestia said. "With my blessing you can shadow-travel and summon skeletons." Hades said. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome young hero." Hestia said. They then flashed out. I then gathered up mom and Paul's bodies and flame traveled to Montauk beach. The last place with good memories. I then buried their bodies. After I did that I ran into the woods. I couldn't stay anywhere. There were to many memories of mom, Paul,and everybody else. So I had to leave.