The Battle Part 2

Percy's P.O.V
   The sounds of blades clashing together rang throughout the battle field. I wanted to look around but I had too many monsters facing me. I yelled and ran towards them. The monsters weren't expecting that so they just stood there, stunned. After I killed half of them they finally snapped out of their daze and attacked me. I killed them easily. I quickly looked around the battlefield and saw that everyone was ok. I saw some people running and being dragged uphill but other than that everything was fine. Nobody on our side had died and the wolves were doing a good job. None of them had a scratch on them. I tried to look for the Cullens but I couldn't see them. I just hoped that they were ok. Once I made sure that everyone was fine I jumped back into battle.

      I poured out all my anger on the monsters. My anger at Annabeth for cheating on me, at the monsters that killed my parents, at Jace my stupid brother, at Poseidon for disowning me, and at Tartarus for creating this war. I slashed at all of the monsters in my way. Soon all of the monsters were gone and all of the demigods met back up on the top of the hill. I was glad to see that the Cullens were still alive. I was worried because I hadn't seen them at all throughout the battle. I looked across the battlefield and was happy because none of the demigods died. The ones with injuries only had stab wounds in their arms or legs and some might've had a concussion

     I turned back to the demigods and got their attention.

"You all did great today. Nobody died and nobody had serious injuries. Go rest. You deserve it." All of them cheered and then made their way down the hill. I turned to the wolves and made sure that none if them had any injuries. Once I was sure that they were fine I turned to the Cullens.

    "What happened with the Volturi?" I asked. "They didn't come here to fight. They came here to warn us. They said that they formed an alliance with Tartarus and that they were much more powerful than before so don't underestimate them." Carlisle said.

  "Did they say anything else?" I asked. "No they didn't." Carlisle said.
"Ok. Since the battle is over you guys should go rest and eat. I'm going to train." I told them. They all nodded and left but some were throwing worried glances at me. Like they were scared that something was going to happen to me. I'll ask them about it later but now I want to train. So I started walking over to the training area.

Carlisle's P.O.V
    There was something else that the Volturi said. But we didn't want to say anything because we didn't want to worry Percy.

     When we got to our cabin I asked the wolves to stay. They nodded and sat down. Then I looked at Edward and let him explain what the Volturi said.

"The Volturi did say something else bit we were worried that Percy would freak out. The Volturi said that we should keep an eye on our son of Poseidon because you never when something bad might happen. Then they ran away. So now were worried about Percy." Edward said.

     Everybody sat there, stunned. Finally Rosalie said "So are we going to silently follow him around or will someone always be by his side?" Everybody looked up. "What?" Jacob asked.

    "We need to watch over Percy so how are we going to watch him?" Rosalie said. "I think that most of the time somebody will be right next to him. The times that we can't, we will be close by." Carlisle said. Everybody nodded. As they were about to leave Jasper said "Wait. What if Percy is in trouble right now? We need to go to him." Everybody shared panic expressions. They ran out of the cabin and towards the training area.

    When they were halfway there they heard Percy's voice. He said "Who are you?" Then there was a scream and the pack and cullens froze in fear. Then they started running again but when they reached the training area nobody was there. It was empty. The only sign that somebody had been there was a small puddle of blood by the rack of swords. When the Cullens smelt it their faces fell. It smelled like the sea.

                  It was Percy's blood.