He's really back

Annabeth's P.O.V
'I can't believe that Percy is actually back. I bet he still loves me. When he comes out he's going realise that he loves me. I don't know why he is hanging out with those people.' Anyway I was thinking about that as I looked out of my cabin window. But when I looked out I saw a bunch of people getting ready to sit in front of Percy's cabin. So I went outside and put on my invisibility cap. I heard them talking about watch groups.
'I want to join.' I thought to myself.

So I took off my cap and walked towards them.
"Hey, so I heard you guys talking about a watch group for this cabin. Can I join?" I asked. Everybody turned and glared at me. You see ever since Percy left, the camp somehow found out about me cheating. So now they are super mad at me.
"No, you can't. We don't want you to harm Percy anymore." Katie said. Everybody nodded. I started to get frustrated.
"Fine." I walked off. But once I was far enough away I put on my cap and walked back.

I decided to keep watch but without anybody knowing. 
'I will get you back Percy Jackson and nothing will stop me.'

Percy's P.O.V
  'Why does my back and head hurt so much?' I thought to myself. Then memories from when Jace attacked me came flooding back. I got super angry but I calmed down when I heard the door open. I tried to open my eyes but there was a bright light. But then my eyes adjusted to it and when I opened my eyes I saw Carlisle standing at the foot of my bed looking at a chart.

    I sat up and clear my throat. Carlisle looked up in suprise. Then his eyes widened and he ran over to me.
C: "Percy your awake! How do you feel?" He immediately asked.
P: "My head and back hurts. What happened. I just remember Jace attacking me and then being moved here."
C: "After Jace attacked you we started taking you to the cabin. But then he appeared in front if us and pulled down your hood. Then he was pushed away and we helped you back here. Then we took you to the infirmary and I looked to see if you had any injuries. You did. You have a big bruise on your back and you probably have a concussion. Now everybody knows who you are. You were unconscious for 2 days."
P: "I can't believe I have been out for 2 days. Where is everybody? Is everyone ok? Are you sure that everybody knows who I am?"
C: "Everyone is fine. They are all worried about you. Yes everybody knows."
P: "Well I'm fine so can I leave?"
C: "You may leave after I see if you have a concussion."
**Carlisle is doing the test.
C: "You do have a concussion but you can still go. But don't do anything stressful and don't over-work yourself."
P: "Ok I won't but can you help me walk outside?"
C: "Sure."

So he helped me walk out. As we came into the living room everybody stood up and rushed to us.
"Are you ok?" Alice asked.
"Yes I am fine. I have a bruise on my back and a concussion."
Everybody looked mad. Before I could ask why I heard an explosion. So I ran to the window to see what happened. I saw a spell that backfired. The Hecate cabin tried to break the barrier but the spell just bounced off and landed in the grass with an explosion.

"What are they doing?" I angrily asked.
"They created watch groups to see if they could sneak in. They have been here ever since we brought you back to the cabin." Edward replied.
"Can't they just leave me alone?" I was so angry that the ground started shaking. But I finally calmed down and the ground stopped shaking. "Have you guys left the cabin yet?"

"Yea we sent a few vampires to run and get us food. But that's all." Sam replied.
"Then I guess we'll have to face them sometime so why not now." With that said we walked out of the cabin. We were immediately swarmed by campers. They see all taking at once so I yelled "BE QUIET!" They all became quiet.
"We will explain everything after breakfast." I said. The campers nodded and walked away.
"Come on lets just go eat." I said.
**After breakfast
   Everybody was sitting in the amphitheatre and looking up at us. The Cullens, Sam's pack, and I were on the stage. I had my hood down.
"Yes I am here and now you will understand why I am here and what has happened since I left." I said. Everybody nodded their heads.
"Ok so I came here because I was told that there was a war that I had to help you with. I assume to all now who the war is against?" Everybody nodded.