Kidnapped...But Why?

Percy's P.O.V (Short P.O.V)
  I was thinking about what the Volturi said as I slashed at the dummies. I could tell that Carlisle wasn't telling me the truth about whether the Volturi said something else but I figured it was important to him so I didn't ask him about it. But as I was hitting the dummies I heard a small rustle. I stopped and was instantly alert. I looked around but didn't see anybody. I was about to leave when someone ran in front of me. He had long blond hair and red eyes. (This is Caius) I stopped and got into a fighting stance.

  "Who are you?" I asked. He didn't answer me. He just looked over my shoulder and nodded slightly. I started to look over but then I was tackled to the ground. I screamed in pain as I hit my head on the ground. I could feel the blood going down my head. Wait!?! Blood? But I didnt get to think about it because I felt something hit my head and felt a searing pain in my head and then I passed out.

Carlisle's P.O.V
    Everybody was silent. We were all shocked that we couldn't get there in time. We don't know why we couldn't run fast enough. 
                        Flashback
      When we finally got to the area we stood there, shocked. Once we got over our shock we started searching for clues. Jasper was able to find a piece of hair. It was blonde. Then, the wolves started howling and turned to Edward to translate.

     "There is a different scent here. It doesn't smell like other vampires. It has almost a royal scent. It smells like the Volturi." Edward said while reading from Sam's mind. Everybody gasped and stood there. Then, Jasper snapped out of his shock and showed everyone the piece of hair. "I found it by Percy's blood." He said. Sam smelt it and and nodded at Edward. "It has the same smell."

"So, does that mean that the Volturiri kidnapped Percy?" Rosalie asked. I nodded and Rosalie started to cry into Emmet's shoulder. "Come on. Let's go back to the cabin and think about what we can do." I said. Everybody slowly nodded and walked out of the area.
                    Flashback over

So that's where we are now. Sitting silently in our cabin. The only sound being the soft crying of Alice, Rosalie, and Esme. Each of them was in the arms of their mates. Alice with Jasper, Rosalie with Emmet, and Esme with me. Suddenly Rosalie looked up and asked "Why was Percy taken?" Everybody looked up. "What?" Jacob asked.

     "Why did the Volturi kidnap Percy? What do they want from him?" Rosalie asked. "Maybe the Volturi took Percy to get revenge on us. Maybe they're still upset that they Bella, Edward, and Alice didn't join them." Jasper said.

    "But didn't the Volturi say that they were working with somebody else now? Wasn't it Tartarus?" When everybody nodded Edward continued. "So could that mean that Tartarus made them capture Percy?" Edward asked.

      "What if it was both?" I said. Everybody gave me confused looks. "What if Tartarus wanted to hurt Percy and the Volturi wanted to get revenge on us. Kidnapping Percy would help them both." A look of horror passed over everyone's face.

     "Cone on. We have to find Percy and get him back." Rosalie said while standing up. Emmet just pulled her down and hugged her. "We can't right now. But once we know where Percy is and what our plan is we will get him. I promise." I said. Rosalie looked like she wanted to protest but didn't and just leaned into Emmet's chest and cried.

     We all sat there thinking of a plan. But there was one thing on everybody's mind that no one wanted to say out loud.

            What if were too late?

*The training area is just going to be called the area.
*The wolves and Cullens found out that the Volturi don't smell like any other vampires. That's why Sam said that there was a different scent. 
*I will explain in later chapters why Percy was bleeding even though vampires can't bleed.
*The Volturi wanted Bella, Edward, and Alice to join them because of their powers but Bella, Edward, and Alice wouldn't join them so now the Volturi is mad.