Meeting the Werewolves

Percy's P.O.V
  Its been 2 weeks since I met the Cullens. So far there has only been a few attacks. Everyone has always been alert and ready but today was different. All of the Cullens seemed to be nervous and always looking around. It was around noon when I finally asked Carlisle what was wrong. He looked at me nervously and said "the werewolves are coming."

Carlise's P.O.V
   Today everybody was extremely nervous. Sam and his pack are coming by today for our meeting that we have every month. Ever since we made peace between our two groups we have a meeting once every month to talk about what's been going on and if their have been any attacks lately. Usually we wouldn't be nervous about them coming but today we are because we haven't told them about Percy yet.

   We don't know how they will react to meeting a half-human and half-god. We also don't know how they will react when they find out that we have been taking care of him for the past 2 weeks. I know our nervousness is confusing Percy but we just don't know how to tell Percy about our worries. It was around noon when Percy came up to me and asked me The question that I didn'tt want to answer.
"Carlisle what's wrong. You guys are never nervous. Please tell me." He begged.
So I answered him by saying "The werewolves are coming."
I knew that confused him so I explained it to him.
"The werewolves don't know that we have been taking care of you and we don't know how they will react to meeting a half-blood."
"Oh ok what should we do?" He asked.
"I guess we could have you come outside with us when we go to meet them." I said.

"Ok but am I going to have to tell them my story?" He asked
"Yea I think you should."
"But I don't want to." He whined.
"Please Percy it will help them trust you more."
"Fine." He grumbled. "When are they coming?"
Right as he said that a howl pierced through the air.
"Right now."

Before we went outside I told everyone the plan. We were to hide Percy behind us until I start talking about him. Then he would come out and introduce himself. When we got outside we saw the pack waiting for us. Sam came up to me and said "Hello Carlisle are you ready for the meeting?"
"Hello Sam yes I am ready but before we go inside I wondering if I could ask you guys something?"
"Yeah go ahead and ask us."
"Have you guys ever thought that there could be people with special powers or that there could be greek gods?"
"What do you mean?" Jacob asked.
"What I'm trying to say is what would you do if you found out that the greek gods were real and those gods had children?"
I didn't know how else to say it without freaking them out. All the wolves looked confused.
"So your saying that everything from greek mythology is real?" Sam asked.
I nodded
"Then we would have to meet them to make sure that they aren't dangerous. Why?"
"I asked you this because we have been taking care of a child of the greek gods. His name is Percy Jackson."

  Right as I said that Percy walked out from behind us and said "hi".
Almost immediately all the wolves shifted into their wolf forms and got into attacking positions. All of my family including me stepped in front of Percy to protect him. You see Esme and I thought of percy as our child. The rest of our 'kids' thought of percy as their little brother. So we were all really protective of him.
"Why did you guys shift Sam." Edward asked.
"We shifted because this child gives off a powerful aura. A way too powerful aura." Sam replied.
"That is because of his parents and how strong he is. Come inside and we will explain everything to you guys." Bella pleaded.

   "Ok we will come but the explanation better be good." Sam said as they entered our house.

   "Ok so the greek gods are real and percy is a half-blood. Half-human and half-god. His dad was Poseidon god of the seas but he disowned Percy. But percy still has his water powers. Hestia goddess of the hearth and Hades god of the underworld are Percy's adoptive parents. So he has fire powers and shadow powers. He will now tell you guys is life story and show his powers to you guys.
"Ok so I'm a demigod and I found out I was a demigod when I was 12..."

**Percy told his story and showed his powers
2 hours later

Percy's P.O.V
"Yeah that is my life story."
"Wow you did all of that?" Jacob asked. I nodded.
"I saw you guys shift into wolves outside. How did you guys do that?"
"Were shifters we can all shift into wolves when we want. Our whole family can do it."
I knew that they weren't bad wolves because the bad wolves like lycaon's wolves are smaller then Sam's pack.
"Oh cool."
"Your not scared or surprised?" Leah questioned.
"Honestly no because when your a demigod some things just aren't surprising anymore."
"What about the vampires?"
"Same thing some things just don't surprise me. Oh but can you guys swear on the river Styx that you won't tell anyone my secret?"
"What do you mean by swearing on the river Styx?"

It's an important oath that you have to make and if you break it you will die."
"Oh. Ok then I swear on the river Styx that I won't tell anyone your secret unless you say I can." Thunder boomed in the sky. Each of the wolves said the oath. "So time for introductions. I'm Sam this is Jacob, Seth, Leah, Paul, Embry, and Quil." He pointed at each person as he said their names.
"Cool its nice to meet you."
"So now for the meeting that we were supposed to have earlier. We haven't had any attacks lately. Have you guys?" Sam asked.

They all looked at me to see if they could tell them about the monster attacks. I nodded.
"Since percy is a powerful demigod monsters are always attacking him. Since we are taking care of him the monsters are attacking us too. So yes there have been attacks recently." Carlisle said.
"Is there any way that we can help you guys?" Jacob asked.
"Ye-" I cut off Carlisle.
"No I don't want any of you getting hurt just because your trying to protect me. I'm already worried about the Cullens I can't risk any one else's safety." I said.

  Suddenly their was a bright flash and Hestia was standing there. She turned to the wolves.
"Yes you can help. Can you send people to the Cullens house to help them?"
The wolves nodded. Then she turned to me.
"And Percy they can help. Hades and I will also be protecting them. You don't have to worry about anyone getting hurt."
"Ok fine but if someone gets hurt I'm leaving."
She nodded then flashed away.
"Ok we will send wolves to your house everyday. We will be rotating everyday the wolves that aren't in your house will be outside walking around in the woods. Each day we will switch spots. Is everyone ok with the plan?" Everyone nodded.
"We will come over tomorrow at 8."
"Ok we'll be ready."