Pain

Percy's P.O.V
   Pain.
Searing pain everywhere in my body. I wanted it to stop but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move or talk. It was like I was paralyzed. All I could see was black and I couldn't remember what happened earlier. Everything was a blur. But soon everything came rushing back to me and I bolted up, wide awake. I looked around and saw that I was in a cage. It was metal so I could easily break it. I continued to look around my cage but was stopped when someone cleared their throat. I turned to the front of the cage and saw people standing there. There were 5 people and they were all staring at me. There was a girl with blonde hair (Jane), a guy with long, dark hair (Marcus), a guy with dark, shoulder length hair (Aro), a guy with shoulder length, blonde hair (Caius), and a guy with short, dark hair (Alec).

 There was a girl with blonde hair (Jane), a guy with long, dark hair (Marcus), a guy with dark, shoulder length hair (Aro), a guy with shoulder length, blonde hair (Caius), and a guy with short, dark hair (Alec)

    When they saw me looking 4 of them turned to to the guy in the middle. He slowly walked up to me and stared at me.

   "Hello, I am Aro. This is Jane, Marcus, Caius, and Alec." He said while pointing to each person. So Jane was the blonde haired person, Marcus is the one with long hair, Caius is the long blonde haired person, Alec is the one with short dark hair, and Aro is the one with dark, shoulder length hair.

   "What do you want with me? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked Aro. Aro just shook his head and said "Don't worry young half-blood. You'll find out soon enough. But for now I need you to give me your hand." I stepped back and shook my head. I kept stepping back until my back was against the cage. Aro looked back and said something but I couldn't hear it. Suddenly, I was jerked forward and hit the front of the cage. I looked up to see Alec and Jane walking back while laughing. They must've been the ones that pushed me forward. Aro quickly grabbed my hand and stared at me. He stared at me for a few more minutes until he threw my hand down.

     "What did you see?" Caius asked. "Nothing. I couldn't see anything. It's like something is blocking me." Aro said. "Does he also have a mental shield like Bella did even though he's a human?" Alec asked. "I don't know. But I do know that this won't stop me." Aro said as he looked at me.

    "If we can't get information from your mind then we'll have to find another way. Just remember young one. There are many more ways that we can get information." He said as he walked away. So he wants information from me. That's why he kidnapped me. As he passed the group he nodded to Jane who nodded back. She looked at me and smirked. Suddenly, I felt burning pain coursing through me. It kept getting worse until I couldn't handle it and started to pass out. I had one thought as I fell into a peaceful and painless sleep.

                     Please hurry.

The Volturi don't know that Percy is a vampire. That's why they put him in a metal cage and kept saying half-blood/human. Percy doesn't have a mental shield but others can't read his mind. Some mental abilities don't work on him like Aro's but others do like Jane's power.

Rosalie's P.O.V
   Why!?
Why must all the bad things happen to Percy? He doesn't deserve all the pain. He is the best person ever. But I guess it's true. The best people have the worst luck. I just don't want percy to be hurt again...
   My thoughts were cut short when Carlisle started speaking. "Does anybody have any idea were Percy could be?" Everybody shook there head.

     "Alice, can you see where Percy is?" Carlisle asked. Alice shook her head and said "No. I can usually see small glimpses of Percy's future but now I can't see anything. It's like something is blocking me." Everybody's faces fell as she said that. 

     Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and started yelling. "Why can't we just go out and look for him?! We'll be fine. We can follow scents or just search anywhere. But let's just go look. Percy wouldn't wait to look for one of us, so why are we waiting?!" Esme stood up and pulled me into a hug. "I know that you miss him Rose. But we need to plan so we know how to find him and how to safely get him out. I promise that we are doing everything we can." I looked at her with my worry-filled eyes and saw determination in her eyes.

     I started crying again as I sat down and leaned into Emmet. "I-I just really miss him. Why does everything b-bad happen t-to him? I d-don't want him to get hurt. I want him to be safe with us. I'm s-scared." Everybody looked sad. As silence settled over us I had one thing in my mind.

      Please hang on Perce. We'll save you. I promise.

Esme's P.O.V
    Poor Rosalie. She is the closest to Percy. Everyone is scared and misses him but she misses him the most. I look at her sadly as she sits back down by Emmett. As I look around I see worry in everyone's eyes, but I also see determination. Determination to rescue Percy. To stop his pain. To save their brother and child. Determination to protect him and I know that when we get Percy back we won't let anything take him away. I can see it in everyone's eyes. The love that they hold for him and their need to protect him.

    "Ok. Let's start thinking of a plan." I say and everyone nods. Edward started to give out ideas and was soon joined by the others. I smiled at my family and had one thought before I joined the conversation.

                Don't worry Percy. We'll save you... My son.

*The campers don't know that Percy is missing yet.
*He is Carlisle and Esme's child.
*The wolves think of percy as their younger brother. Percy is the brother to the rest of the Cullens.
*There is a reason of why percy couldn't hear what Aro said even though he has vampire hearing but that will be explained in later chapters.