He Gets Turned

Third person P.O.V
Its been a few weeks and there have only been a few attacks. But the wolves outside have been able to take care of them. Everyone was relaxing inside. The wolves had just rotated. Sam, Quil, Embry, and Paul had gone outside. While Jacob, Seth, and Leah had come inside. It was noon when the biggest monster attack happened. Edward, Alice, Rosalie, and Carlisle were our hunting. While the rest of the Cullens and Percy were inside. Suddenly there was a roar and a howl.

They all ran outside to see what was happening. They saw 2 Cyclops, 8 dracane, 3 emposai, and 10 hellhounds. The wolves were about to attack when one of the emposai started talking.
"If you give us Percy Jackson we won't attack you."
The Cullens stood in front of Percy, getting ready to attack.
"That's not happening." Esme said.
"Wait yes I am coming with you." Percy said.
"No your not. Your not leaving." Emmet said.

Percy pulled the Cullens and the wolves into a huddle.
"Guys I have to go. It's the only way to keep you guys safe."
"Percy we will fight either way. We will fight so they won't take you and we will fight to get you back from them." Esme said.
"Fine but I am going to fight with you." Percy said.
"Ok but be careful."

They broke out of their huddle and got into attacking positions.
"I won't surrender. Ever." Percy said as he pulled out riptide. (Even though he was disowned he kept riptide)
"Then I guess we will have to kill you."
After he said that everyone started fighting. It was the wolves against the hellhounds and the Cyclops. The Cullens and Percy were fighting against the dracane and emposai. All you could hear was howling and screaming.

As the wolves finished off the Cyclops and the hounds they started fighting the dracane and emposai. Right as they started fighting the rest of the Cullens came back from hunting and they started fighting as well. Soon all of the monsters were gone and nobody seemed injured. It was calm. It was until they heard a scream. They turned to see where it came from only to find percy fighting an emposai. He stabbed it but not before it stabbed Percy in his chest.

Percy fell to the ground, rapidly losing consciousness. Everyone went over to him to see what happened. Percy had a stab wound to the stomach and a stab wound to his chest. Carlisle felt for a pulse. Everyone was silent.
"I found a pulse but it's faint. We have to hurry and treat him. Bring him inside." Carlisle said. Everybody started to look hopeful. So Emmet picked him up and brought him inside.
"We don't have time to bring him to the infirmary we'll have to work on him on the living room."
So Emmet laid percy down on the couch as Carlisle started working on him.

Everybody was standing there. Watching Carlisle work. Some of the wolves went outside to see if there were anymore monsters. Carlisle seemed to get frustrated.
"He's losing to much blood I can't help him fast enough. I'm sorry."
All of the girls started crying as the guys went to comfort their girlfriends/wives.
"Wait Carlisle can't you bite him. It might strengthen his system and it might help slow down the bleeding. It could help." Edward suggested. Everyone looked up hopefully.
"Yeah I could try."
So Carlisle bit percy on the wrist and started working on his wounds. He stitched them and wrapped them. Then he stood back and waited. Everyone was silent as they waited for percy to wake up. Soon all the wolves came in from looking and sat there quietly.

Suddenly there was a gasp. Everyone looked over to Percy. He opened his eyes as everyone rushed towards him. He looked up confused.
"What happened?" He asked.
"We were attacked. Percy what do you remember?" Carlisle questioned.
"I remember fighting monsters. Then getting stabbed in the stomach and chest. That's all I remember. Why?"
"We were fighting some monsters and we defeated them. Or so we thought. You were still fighting. An emposai stabbed you in the chest but then you stabbed her and she disintegrated. We brought you in here to heal you but you were losing blood to fast and we couldn't save you. Then Edward suggested that I turn you into a vampire so I could heal you. So I did and I put stiches in and wrapped your wounds." Carlisle said.
"Wait so now I'm a vampire?"
"Yeah you are."

Before Percy could respond Hestia and Hades flashed in. Everyone but Percy bowed.
"Everyone stop bowing. We don't like it when people bow." Hades said.
So everyone got up.
"Hi mom. Hi dad."
"Hi Percy." They both said.
* "Oh and Percy your a half vampire now. When Carlisle bit you your mortal blood vanished. So you are now a half-god and half-vampire. You will no longer age and will need to survive off of blood, animal blood preferably, and ambrosia. But seeing as you are neither full vampire or full god, you do have limitations. You are pretty much immortal, but you can die if you take have too many injuries. The godly side in you is a bit stronger than the vampire side. Which means you are not invulnerable. You can be harmed. It will be harder to harm you, thanks to vampires having stronger skin but it is not impossible. You will also now have gold ichor running through your veins. Being half god means that it's possible to overwork yourself and if you exert too much of your power you could die." Hades told him.
"Wow. That-that's a lot to take in. So I'm immortal but I can still die?" Percy asked.
"Yes. You will never age but you can still get hurt enough to lose your life or give too much energy. It's like you used up all the energy in your body and it has nothing to run on now and your body just shuts down. A full god would fade if that ever happened, since you are a half god, you will die on-site as. So be careful." Although he didn't say it, Hades eyes showed his concern. He didn't want his son getting hurt.
Percy nodded, not fully understanding but willing to go along with it.
You also have a special power but we'll let you figure it out." Hades changed the subject.
"Wow"
"Let me heal your wounds." Hestia said. So he walked over to her and lifted up his shirt hesitantly. She quickly healed both wounds."
"Wow. Thank you Hestia."
She nodded.

"You should go and rest now. You are probably tired." Hestia said.
"But I'm not tir-" He stopped because suddenly he started sleeping. Hades picked him up and laid him down on the couch.
"Ok so now we have important news to share. You people and Percy have to go to a camp for demigods. It's called camp half-blood. There is a war coming and they need you all. We'll explain more when Percy wakes up." Hades said while looking at the vampires and wolves.
"But isn't that the place where Percy was betrayed?" Esme asked.
"Yes that is why it's going to be hard to tell Percy. So when he wakes up just pray to Hestia and I and we will come down and help you tell him."
After Hades said that both gods flashed out leaving behind a sleeping demigod and confused vampires and wolves.

**A day later. Percy has woken up
Carlisle's P.O.V
When we heard a groan we all ran into the living room to see Percy starting to get up. All the girls immediately swarmed Percy. He looked confused so I decided to explain what happened.
"Hades and Hestia came by yesterday and healed your wounds. They also described what you are. A half-god and half-vampire. Then you fell asleep and they told is something important."
"Ok so I understand the half-vampire thing but what did they tell you guys?"
"We'll let then explain." As I was saying that I silently prayed to Hestia and Hades to come down here.
They soon flashed in.
"Um hi" Percy said.
"Hello Percy. We have something important to tell you. Ok so their is a new threat. There is going to be a war against Tartarus and the vampires, wolves, and you have to help." Hestia said.

"Is that all? I feel like there is something else. What are you not telling me?" Percy asked.
"Ok you have to go back to camp half-blood to help them in the war."
"WHAT?! Why should I help them? They betrayed me." Percy yelled.
"I know you hate them but you have to go. Please you just have to go, fight the war, and then you can leave." Hestia said.

"I can leave right after the war is over?" Hestia nodded.
"Ok but I don't want to show my face to them yet. I might want to later but not yet. Can I wear a cloak?"
"Sure. Here you go." Hades said as he handed him a cloak.
"You guys will be leaving tomorrow at 10 A.M. I'll come by and transport you to the camp. Bye." After that Hades and Hestia flashed out.
"Yay. I can't wait for tomorrow." Percy said sarcastically. That made us all laugh. The rest of the day we planned for the war and percy described what camp was like.

*okay so I updated a part of this chapter, where it has the asterisk. I pretty much just changed how Percy won't age but he can still die.
I don't know if that's true since he's now half vampire, half god and both are pretty much immortal and hard to kill. But I made up a reason to make Percy vulnerable. I don't care if it's right or wrong. It's my story so I decide 🙃