Meeting the Cullens...kind of

3rd person P.O.V

Percy ran through the forest as fast as he could. Everything around him was a blur as he flew past the trees. He was being chased by hellhounds. Five total. He was already tired from his earlier fights. Ever since he left Montauk beach he has been chased by monsters. When one of the hellhounds jumped on him he didn't have enough strength to fight back. The rest of the hounds were circling around percy while the first hound was over him. As the hellhound was about to bite Percy he flame-traveled away. The rest of the hounds were confused but they continued there search for him any way.

**The place percy traveled to
Percy P.O.V

As the flames disappeared I looked around and realized that I was next to a sign. That sign said "Welcome to Forks,Washington" 'why am I in Forks?' I thought. (Since percy didn't concentrate on a place he wanted to go he just ended up in a random place) But percy once again ran into the woods so nobody would notice him. He stopped somewhere in the forest to rest and he hoped that he could finally sleep and relax.

But of course something had to ruin that because as he looked up he saw 4 Cyclops standing over him. He got up and started fighting. He managed to kill 3 of the Cyclops bit as he was going to stab the 4th one it grabbed percy and threw him into a tree. Percy got up, dazed but shook it off and started running. Soon the Cyclops caught up and percy started to slow down. Realizing that he couldn't out run it he got into a fighting stance. He was ready to fight the Cyclops.

**At the Cullen's house
Edward's P.O.V
It was a peaceful day. I was playing the piano with Bella by my side. Carlisle and Esme were playing checkers. Jasper was reading a book. While Alice was sitting listening to the music. Emmet and Rosalie were talking to each other quietly. It was calm and peaceful. It was calm until we heard a big crash. We looked at what happened and saw that our window had been shattered. I was thinking 'how did this happen. Was something thro-' My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a groan.

I looked at where it came from and was suprised to see a boy on the ground. I could tell everyone else was suprised too because I heard gasps and everyone was thinking the same thing 'who is this boy and what happened to him?' But to everyone's surprise he got up and started walking away. But Carlisle tried to make him stay. "You cannot go back outside. You could be injured. Let me see if you are." Carlisle tried saying but the boy just shook his head and said "I'm sorry but I can't. I need to go to do something." After he said that he ran off before anybody could stop him.

As Carlisle was about to send people to look for him the boy came back but this time he wasn't alone. There was this big man with one eye and the boy was fighting it- with a sword!! (The Cullens can see through the mist) I looked around to see that everyone had their mouths open and they were staring at the boy in awe. When I looked back I saw the boy stab the Cyclops and it just disappeared into gold dust.

The boy then looked at us before falling to the ground unconscious. Carlisle then went and picked up the boy and brought him inside.

**during the fight with the Cyclops
Percy's P.O.V
I got ready to fight the Cyclops as it was coming near me. It started swinging its club at me but I dodged the hits. I started to stab it with riptide. But my attacks were getting slower. As I was turning around after stabbing him again I felt something hit me. The I felt weightless. I soon crashed into a window and fell onto the floor. I saw a lot of people coming up to me.

I groaned and everyone looked at me. I started to get up and walk away but was stopped when one of the people started talking to me. He had blonde hair that was slicked back he said "You cannot go back outside. You could be injured. Let me see if you are" But I just shook my head and said "I'm sorry but I can't. I need to go to do something." After I said that I ran back outside and ran straight into the woods again. As I was entering the woods I saw the Cyclops and he saw me to. He started to walk towards me so I started walking backwards.

He finally attacked me and I blocked his strike. We kept fighting until I saw a chance to kill him. So I stabbed him in the stomach and he disintegrated. I was so tired after all the fighting I had done. Also because I had a lot of injuries that I haven't been able to heal. I had a cut on my leg, and claw marks on my chest, and a cut on my stomach. I hadn't realized that I moved out if the woods. I looked back at the people I saw earlier and saw them stare at me with open mouths. I laughed to myself. But then I started to see black at the edges of my vision.

As I started closing my eyes I saw the worried faces of those people. That was the last thing I saw before I passed out.