Camp Jupiter and the Hunters have arrived

Percy's P.O.V
    I quickly put up my hood when I heard a hunting horn and the marching of feet. I knew that the hunters and camp Jupiter had just arrived. When they came over to us Chiron asked them what they were doing here. Jason said "We are you to help you Greeks with the war." He said the word Greeks just like the hunters said boy. Which means with a lot of venom in his voice. I was shocked that he said that. I thought they liked the Greeks. A camper that saw my confused face and explained what happened.
"Ever since you left, the hunters and camp Jupiter have stopped talking to us. They blamed us when you left."

    "Oh." Was my smart reply. So camp Jupiter and the hunters are innocent. I should reveal myself but I need to ask them something first.
"Hunters and camp Jupiter I need your attention." I yelled. They turned to me.
"Who are you?" Thalia asked.
"I will tell you in a little bit. But what do you guys think about Percy Jackson?"
"He was an amazing person. He was the best cousin I could ever have. He was loyal, kind, and protective. Why?" Thalia answered.

    "So you don't hate him?"
"No." Everybody answered.
"Well now that I heard that I would like to say that I missed you guys to." As I said that I took off my hood. Everybody gasped. Thalia ran up to me and hugged me. Then Calypso, Nico, and the rest of the 7 excluding Annabeth came up to me and formed a circle around me.
**The rest of the 7 excluding Annabeth were all in camp Jupiter so they didn't betray Percy. Also Leo came came back with Calypso.
"Percy your here. I'm so sorry that they betrayed you. If we knew we would've helped. What happened after you left?" Jason said.
"Its ok guys. I already forgave camp half-blood. I don't hold grudges. Well I haven't forgiven Jace or Annabeth yet. After I left I..."
**Percy is telling them what he told the other campers. 
"That's pretty much it."
"Wow." Then they came and gave me a group hug but it was interrupted by Jace.

     "Why is he still getting all the attention. I should be getting it not him." Everybody glared at him. I started moving towards him. A growl escaping from my lips. When I was right in front of him I looked around because it suddenly got quiet. Everybody's jaws were open and they were looking at me. I looked down and saw that I was a lion. 'wow that's cool but how did this happen?' I thought. I thought of my human form and when I opened my eyes I was a human again. Before I could think about what just happened my anger at Jace resurfaced.

    I started to go towards him but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Edward. He shook his head.
"He is annoying."
"I know but you don't have to fight him. Just relax." I reluctantly nodded and stepped back.
"Aww does Percy need to be held back. Is he to afraid to fight me?" Jace said mockingly.

    All of the Cullens and wolves stepped forward. All glaring at Jace. Edward started going forward but I held his arm and shook my head. He looked angry by nodded any way. Suddenly my head was filled with voices. I let go of Edward's arm and clutched my head in pain. Everyone looked at me in concern.
"Percy what's wrong?" Edward asked.
"I don't know. All of a sudden there were voices in my head and they won't go away. It changes every time I look at somebody different."
"When did this start?" Carlisle asked while looking at Edward.
"It happened after I touched Edward why?"

     "Percy what do you hear when you look at Thalia?" Edward asked.
"I hear how she missed me and that she's glad that I'm back why?" Thalia and Edward had a shocked face.
"T-that's exactly w-what I was t-thinking." Thalia stuttered.
"Percy I think we found out your new power or in your case powers. But I need to test something. Percy can you touch Jasper?" Carlisle said. 

    So I did. Then Carlisle said "Now look at Edward and think of an emotion." So I did and I thought about anger. When I looked at Edward he looked super mad. He was breathing heavily like he was trying to hold in his anger.
"Percy I think you have 2 vampire powers. I think you can shape-shift into any animal. I also think that people's power's can be transferred to you when you touch them." Carlisle said.

    "Wow that's cool." Just then Hestia and Hades flashed in.
"Percy we thought you only had one power. We thought that the power was shape-shifting. We didn't know you had 2. It must be because your half-god also. It must've given you the extra ability." Hestia said.
"Wow that's... interesting." I said. Everybody laughed at that.
"That's so cool. You should show me what other animals you can turn into." Leo said.

    "I will later." I promised Leo. He jumped up and down in excitement.
"Here are the people that helped me. This is my family. These are the Cullens and Sam's pack." I said while saying everybody's name and pointing at them.
"It's nice to meet you." The hunters and Roman demigods said.
"Nice to meet you to." The wolves and the Cullens said.
"Well if you want we can go walk and talk about things, like how's camp Jupiter and the hunt." I said. The Roman demigods and the hunters nodded.
"I'll see you guys later." I told the Cullens and wolves. They nodded and started to leave as my group and I also started to leave. As I stepped off the last step Annabeth came up to me. She started hugging me then she kissed me. I quickly pushed her off as everyone crowded around me with the rest of the 7, the wolves, and the Cullens in the front.

    "Why did you do that Annabeth?" I questioned.
"I did that because I still love you and I know that you still love me. I don't know why you want to hang out with anybody here. Come on lets leave together." Annabeth said.
"No I am not leaving they are all my family they have saved me countless times. The Cullens and wolves have been the best family since I met them. I don't love you anymore so leave me alone." With that said I walked off with my group leaving behind a shocked but angry Annabeth.

Annabeth's P.O.V
'Why would Percy do that? His new 'family' is changing him. Oh well I guess I'll have to find a way to get Percy back and I will do whatever it takes.'

Esme P.O.V
    After Percy walked away we all glared at Annabeth and left to go to our cabin. Once we got in there we saw a note from Hestia and Hades. It said that they added a new floor. It was the last floor and it was the training area. So we all decided to go down there to see what it looks like and train. Once we got in the room everybody's jaws dropped. There was stuff for everybody. There was a rack of daggers and swords. There was also a fighting simulator. We had to pick a monster to fight. Then we had to try to kill it. There were also robots that we could train with. The robots were for us and the wolves. We could use our speed to fight them.

     The wolves can practice getting out of the robots hold and also fight them. Soon we started training. After a few hours we started training with eachother. We each partnered up with a wolf. I was with Leah. The Vampires had to wrap their arms around the wolves while they had to get out of the arms. Then we ran around the wolves while they had to catch us. After a while we did the simulator. There was a simulator for everybody. I picked a Cyclops. I used my speed to run around it while cutting it with my dagger. I also had to practice not getting caught by the Cyclops.

      I jumped over its hands while stabbing its chest. That finally killed it. I walked out of the simulation just as everybody else did.
**Each simulator is in a cube. That is how they can run around without hitting anybody or anything.
    "That was a great training session." I told everybody. They nodded.
"What should we do now?" Sam asked as we were heading upstairs.
"I think we should discuss ways to keep Annabeth away from Percy. Do you guys agree?" I asked. Everybody nodded. So we went upstairs and sat in the living room.
I started the meeting by saying
"I think we should..."