Hurry... It hurts

Percy's P.O.V

     After they left I had a dream. I saw my family talking in the cabin.  They all looked worried. I heard them talking about a plan. A plan to rescue me.  I wanted to call out to them. To tell them to hurry and to tell them where I am. But, there is no way to talk to another person in a dream. But, I had to try. At first, I just tried to make a sound. But nothing came out. Then, I focused really hard and poured out some of my power to break through the barrier between the dream land and reality. I heard a big boom and saw that everything was clearer. 

       "Guys." I said. After I said that everybody stopped talking and started looking around. "Who was that?" Sam asked. My eyes widened in surprise. I can't believe that it worked. But, I needed to hurry. The dream was starting to fade. "It's Percy. Please just listen. The Volturi took me and they said that they needed information from me. I'm in Italy but I don't know what city I'm in. Please hurry. I am in so much pain right now."  Everybody looked confused but it soon turned into a look of determination. As the dream started fading I quickly said "Please hurry." The dream faded and then all I saw was black. But then I saw a bright light and it kept getting bigger until I had to turn away because it was to bright to look at. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was no longer sleeping. I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes but I couldn't move my hands. I looked down and saw that my hands were chained to the bars of the cage. I then looked down and saw that my feet were also chained together and those chains were connected to a stake in the middle of the cage.  I tried to move around but the chains were so tight that I couldn't even move a little bit. I looked around my cage and saw that Jane was here and right next to her was Tartarus. I was brought out of my thoughts by Tartarus. 

     "Looks like you awake. Good." He said. I just crossed my arms and stared at him. He looked a little annoyed at my behavior. "I want information and you will give it to me. I will make sure that I get it. Jane will be using a little bit of her power during the whole interrogation so you will always be in pain. But she can always change the power behind it. You can either tell me now and save yourself from the pain or you can be stubborn and not tell me anything. But if you do that you will instantly regret it. So, what will you choose?"

    My instant reply was "I won't tell you anything. You can hurt me but I won't reveal anything." Tartarus then looked at Jane and nodded. Then he turned back to me and said "Wrong choice." I then screamed in agony as pain filled me. Soon, the pain dulled. I could still feel it but it wasn't as bad. I looked up as I heard footsteps and saw Tartarus walking towards me with a dagger in his hand. I struggled in my chains but then gave up and hung my head. Tartarus leaned down and whispered in my ear "You'll regret your choice. I promise." He then stabbed me in my shoulder and stood up. "So, will you give me information?" Tartarus asked while twirling another dagger in his hands.  

Jacob's P.O.V

    Poor Perce. He doesn't deserve any of this pain. I wish I could take away my little brother's pain. I know that the whole pack feels the same way as me because I could hear their thoughts and I could feel their emotions when we were in our wolf forms. I could feel their anguish when we found out that Percy had been kidnapped and I could also feel their joy when we found out where he was. (The pack stayed in their wolfs forms for the whole meeting. They never shifted that is why Jacob could feel the others joy.) 

      But right now everyone was thinking about what Percy had said and how he could talk to us. Were they torturing him? Where in Italy was he? So many questions flooded my mind. Luckily Jasper was answering one of mine. "I'm guessing that Percy is being kept in the Volturi's headquarters. Their headquarters are in Volterra, Italy." Jasper said. "So, what should we do?" Esme asked. "We need a plan, but we need one quickly. We can't let Percy wait any longer." Everybody nodded. "Ok I think that we should..." Jasper said. We quickly created a plan and snuck out of camp. As soon as we past the borders everybody started running. By tomorrow we would be in Italy. My one thought that went through my mind as I ran was 

                                               'Stay strong Perce. We're coming.'

*The Cullens and wolves weren't super confused or suprised when Percy talked to them because they were to focused on trying to save him.

*Sorry this chapter is super short.