You're Gonna Be Ok

Rosalie's P.O.V
We were all in the infirmary, all eyes on Percy. Carlisle and Esme were on both sides of Percy, holding his hands. I was sitting on the edge of his bed, with Emmett behind me. Everyone else was either standing or sitting but everyone was with their mate. We've only been here a day but it feels longer. Everyone has been waiting for any changes in Percy's condition but there hasn't been any. We were all worried.

It was nearing night when I saw a change in his breathing. It was small but I saw it. Apparently the others saw it too because they jumped up and got closer to Percy. Esme called out to him, trying to get him to wake up.

"Percy, honey it's Esme. I need you to wake up. Everyone is here for you." Percy started breathing hard and his eyes started moving around under his eyelids. "Come on Percy. I know you can do it. Just open you're eyes. Just open them and everything will be ok. I promise. You can do it. I believe in you Perce. We all do. So please, wake up!"

When Esme ended Percy's eyes flew open and he looked around in a panic. He looked over to Esme and then looked around the room. As he saw us he started to smile. But, then his smile dropped and he looked down. He started muttering someone so Esme asked him what he was saying. Percy looked up with broken eyes and said "You're not real"

Percy's P.O.V
"You're not real." It can't be them. They're fake. It's something Tartarus did. I can't fall for one of his tricks.

"You're not really here. Tartarus is doing this. It's not real. This is not real! Just stop." I was trying not to cry. I wouldn't give Tartarus the satisfaction of seeing me cry. "Stop, just leave me alone. Please." I couldn't stop my voice from breaking at the end though. It hurt seeing them. I just wanted Tartarus to stop this. To just leave me alone. Just once. I was so tired of his games. I was tired of everything.

Esme's P.O.V
My baby. Why did this have to happen to my son. He looked up at us with broken eyes. They held distrust and sadness in them. What he said broke my heart. I tried to reach out to him but he moved away, muttering about how it's not real.

"Percy, you are safe. You are here in the infirmary with us. We are real. Tartarus is not tricking you. It's really us Perce." Percy just shook his head and drew into himself, making him smaller. He looked so small right there. His breathing started getting slower. He was about to fall asleep. "Percy, I know it doesn't seem like it but we're real and you're safe. Tartarus is not doing this. You were rescued and brought here. You're safe." As I said this his eyes drifted shut and he fell asleep. I looked at him sadly, his body didn't even relax as he slept. His body was still tense.

I looked around and everyone had a devastated look on their face. "H-he needs to be moved in a more comfortable position. Carlisle can you help me?" I said. I needed to do something even if it was small. I couldn't just sit there. Carlisle nodded and got up. But when I put my hand on Percy's arm he flinched away. I wanted to cry. What did he go through? I wasn't sure if he could hear me but I said "Percy it's just Carlisle and I. We're going to move you. You're ok." I waited a little bit and then nodded at Carlisle to keep moving him. His breathing sped up a little but eventually calmed down when we were done. When he was in a more comfortable position I put a blanket over him. I looked down at him sadly. I was worried for him. When I looked back up I saw Carlisle next to me with his arms open. He whispered "come here" and I immediately went to hug him. He rubbed my back and kissed my head. We stayed like that for a few more minutes.

When he released me I looked around and saw my children holding onto their mates and the wolves were looking at Percy in concern. Seth and Leah were comforting each other. I took a deep breath and said "Percy's scared but he's asleep now. We all just need to calm down and be here for him." Everyone nodded. "Sam, it's ok if you guys want to go to sleep now. Percy's stable." Sam hesitated but eventually nodded. He and his pack spread out and laid down. But before any of them fell asleep they each looked at Percy one last time as if making sure he was really ok. They all fell asleep except for Jacob. He came up to me and asked if he could sit by Percy. I nodded and moved to another part of the room. Jacob sat down by Percy and held his hand. Percy's eyes fluttered open when he felt the contact in his hand. He and Jacob looked at each other before Percy gave a small smile and fell back asleep. Jacob just stayed there, holding Percy's hand. I immediately knew what happened and I knew the others knew it too. Jacob looked over to Carlisle and I as if asking if it was alright. We nodded our heads and he relaxed. I may have said it was ok but I would still have a talk with as would Carlisle and my other children.