chased

Draco was running out of the club again, being chased by a bunch of angry alphas. He called his roommate. "Harry! I need you to pick me up, I have like five alpha's trailing me meet me on the corner of sixth and C street in ten minutes" he says quickly.
"I'm on my way, Draco you gotta stop doing this though, teasing alphas like that"
"I'm not teasing them, I make it clear that I'll pleasure them but they can't use my ass"
"And that's backfired on you five times now and you're still doing it, you turn them on when they see you drinking their cum"
"That's not my fault"
"I'm starting to think you love getting chased by horny alphas"
"Maybe"
"Why don't you just let them catch you"
"There's someone special I'm saving my virginity for"
"I don't think they'd appreciate you doing this"
"Then they should hurry up and ask me out"
"Do they know that you do this?"
"Yes"
"Do they know you like them?"
"He should, he's the only person who's seen my ass"
"But I've seen it before..."
"He's kinda a fucking idiot"
"Is it me"
"Yes!"
"Youre getting fucked so hard when we get back to the apartment"
Harry stops at the street corner they agreed to meet at and watches as Draco runs towards him and hops into the car quickly, blowing a kiss at the alphas that had been chasing him.
Harry starts driving away and he can feel draco's hand crawling into his pants.  Harry looked over to Draco "Draco what are you doing"
Draco smirks "you said it yourself, I love getting chased by horny alphas~" he says suggestively.