Draco Black

Ever since Draco presented he was no longer a Malfoy. He went by his mother's surname and his father refused to aknowladge him. It was made explicitly clear to Draco that he was supposed to have a wealthy alpha knot in him and let himself be claimed. Technically Draco was doing that now, except for the fact that said wealthy alpha was Harry Potter. Harry caught Draco preparing to whore himself out in the bathroom to satisfy his whorish omega needs and now Harry was balls deep in Draco with his knot stuck in the omega; both boys too lost in pleasure to notice. It wasn't untill rather long after Harry came in Draco that Draco realized what it meant.
The next day Harry had no clue why Draco was suddenly following him and people where saying that he smelled different. It wasn't until Hermione asked if Harry found a mate. That's when he realized why draco had been following him. If an Omega wasn't properly claimed within 24 hours of being knotted in the omega would slowly get weaker and weaker until they died. Harry rushed out to where Draco was, laying outside the entrance to the griffindor common room.
He had grown weak as it had been 36 hours since Harry knotted in Draco. Harry picked up Draco and softly bit into his neck. Harry bit harder until he broke the skin and officially mated with Draco. That day Harry carried Draco to all his classes while tending to draco's every need. That night Harry went to the rooms for mated couples and found the room that he and Draco had. Harry laid on the bed with Draco, who had fallen asleep in Harry's arms shortly after dinner.
Harry wakes up to Draco nesting around Harry. Harry sits up and Draco scoffs "finally" he says as he fills the space Harry was in with pillows and blankets. Harry gets up and looks at Draco confused.
"Aren't we going to talk about this?" Harry asked
"Talk about what?"
"Us being together, we're enemies, your dad already wants to kill me..."
"I don't have a dad"
"Yes you do-"
"He's not my dad, he disowned me, I belonged to no one for a while and now I belong to you, there's nothing else to say"
"There's everything to say, I don't even know if I'm supposed to call you Draco or Black"
"call me Draco, and my last name is Potter now, if you insist on using my surname"
"but you hate me"
Draco suddenly stops "I don't hate you... Not really... I was jealous, everyone in the wizarding world loves you and you at least had two parents who love you unconditionally..."
"Yeah, and a matress in the closet under the stairs to sleep in"
"After I turned five and presented as an Omega I had to sleep on the floor of the cellar, what matters is I don't hate you, I love you and you're my mate and we're going to have children and we're going to raise them better then the people who raised us." Draco says kind of sternly to Harry. Harry starts trying to figure out what's worse to never know your parents or to have once loving parents suddenly hate you. Draco continues nesting and once it looks about finished and all the material the room came with was used Harry observed his Omega's work. Draco was damn good at nesting. Harry was about to compliment the omega when Draco dumped the basket of Harry's dirty laundry on the nest. Draco started spreading the clothes around the nest, making it smells like Harry.
"It looks lovely baby"
"Good because it's gonna get ruined when you knot in me again tonight"
"Knot in you... Again?"
"Yeah, you caught me about to whore myself out to several alphas, you may have descicively the biggest dick in the entire school, but you can't fuck me just once and expect me to be satisfied"

Later in transfiguration Harry sat in front of Draco talking to Ron.
"Mate what's going on with you and Black, why are you suddenly hanging out with him?"
Draco scoffs from behind them "my last name's potter now, at least use the right surname"