video sex

(I'm gonna start writing a bunch of fics centered around making hp characters trans because fuck JK she's a terf, also I'm a trans male so when I do that most of the characters would be ftm because that's what I know so If any trans women want to colab on this please let me know))

Harry was scrolling through porn late at night and he couldn't take his eyes off of a specific ad, it was about a website that offered  live videos , harry of course signed up and made an account. He set his username as ass_seeker07 and after setting his preferences he saw his first Livestream recommendation. He clicked on it and watched as a pale boy with light green panties on and green and silver stripes thigh high stocking, he was currently shaking his butt for the camera. "Looks like we have a first time user joining us" the boy on screen said he turned to face the camera , showing his cock stretching the fabric of his panties and revealing that he was wearing a bra that barely covered his nipples. Harry was already hard. "Usually you have to pay to request me to do something, but since you're new I'll let you request something for free" harry is quick to type  'rub your nipples for me' the boy raises his hands to his chest "mmmm you wanna see me rubbing my nipples?" The boy starts to run his nipples through his bra before slipping his hands under his bra "you like watching me~?"
Harry types his answer 'yeah, how much to get you to show your face pretty boy' 

Harry opens up his laptop and types in "unclaimed omegas in heat" looking to find fap material. Harry comes across a Livestream of a blonde boy and clicks on it. Harry could hardly believe how perfect this little omega was. He was one of the rare omegas who had both a pussy and a penis and his pale skin looked great in the green thigh high stockings he wore there was a list of things he'd do if you sent him money, harry sent him 200£ to get the omega to moan out his name.
Draco hears the ding and looks up at the screen, still moving the dildos back and forth in his holes. He smiles and moans out "harry, fuck me~" Draco smiles and looks at the ceea before leaning back. "I bet you're a big strong alpha with a nice thick cock to pleasure me with" Draco throws his head back and moans. "I bet you'd take control of me and fuck me viciously"
Harry stroked himself with one hand and types with the other "I'd be tearing that ass apart every night"
Draco smiles "oh fuck that's so hot, I'd love to have your cock tearing me up inside, how big are you harry?" 
Harry smirks "33cm" harry answers
"Mmmm damn, that's really big, I'm not sure I believe you"
Harry starts looking for a ruler so he could send the omega some proof of his size. Harry privately messages Draco a pic of his cock sticking out from behind a ruler, covering most of it but still showing his size.
"Oh wow that's big~ you'd tear my ass open with that thing" draco smirks
"That's bigger then my biggest toy~" Draco says and continues to move  a dildo around I'm his ass. "I love an alpha with a big cock" Draco says "I love an alpha that can fill my up nice~" he moans as he pushes the dildo in and out of himself. Harry rubbed himself as he watches before slowly typing with one hand "I want to claim you" followed by "I'd treat you like a queen"
"Mmm Id love to have an alpha~" Draco says as he plays with the dildo and rubs himself. "Cum with me baby~" harry requests sending Draco 400£
"Okay, looks at me know when h can cum harry" Draco says.
Draco continues to play with himself and cumseith Harry as soon as he has permission. Harry sends him 800£, just cause.