heat/rut

((what do y'all think of the new cover XD)

Harry stumbled into the room of requirement panting, he needed to get away from others, he was starting to loose control, he saw the bed in the room with a ton of blankets on it and walked over, soon enough he spotted Draco malfoy's platinum blonde hair. Harry was struggling enough being around betas, there was no way he'd be okay around an omega. Draco turned around, looking up at Harry "Potter?" He said, sitting up in the bed. Harry takes a few steps back, he knew he should leave, but Draco looked so cute and he smelled amazing. Harry closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, when he opened them Draco was on top of the covers on all fours, his ass beckoning harry.
"Draco..." Harry started
"I need your knot alpha" Draco says arching his back and turning his head to look at harry. Harry was happy to oblige having the consenthe needed to tear into draco's ass. Harry pulled his pants off, lettingthem fall to the floor before stepping out of them, he climbed on top of Draco and pushed into the boys hole. Draco moaned out and threw his head back, harry continues thrusting in and kisses draco along his neck and shoulder. Draco is quick to climax, yet harry keeps thrusting, getting Draco horny all over again. "I love being your fuck toy alpha!" Draco cries out , leaning into the bed. Harry pulls Draco up byyhe hair "you're a good little slut for me to use whenever I want" harry lightly bites draco's neck, leaving a temporary mark but not breaking the skin. "you're Mine, got that? No one else can use you" harry kisses the small mark. "you're mine, all mine, if anyone tries to touch you I'll fight them" Draco nods "I'm yours" he says harry releases his load into Draco and Draco cums again before collapsing on the bed with Harry on top of him. Harry holds Draco close.
"Claim me harry" Draco says looking up at harry.
"Let's wait until you're out of heat, to make sure it's what you really want"