magic! (gone wrong) [gone sexual!?]

((idk why I decided to title this like a YouTube clickbait video but I did, enjoy))

Harry was on a business trip when the matting mark on his wrist started to burn softly; Draco was in trouble. Harry immediately apperated home, leaving a note about a family emergency and ran up to their room where Draco was. Harry was treated to the sight of Draco, but naked, tied up and getting fucked non-stop by all of his enchanted sex toys. It was a super hot sight at first until harry noticed that Draco had clearly been crying and was currently unconscious. Harry casts the sell to make them stop and some of them do, pulling out, cleaning themselves off and putting themselves away. One stays in and Draco is still tied up. Harry forcefully pulls the dildo out before destroying it with magic before untying Draco. Harry gently lays Draco on the bed and pulls a memory of what just happened out of draco's head.
Harry watches as the scene unfolds, Draco using magic as usual to get himself off while harry was away. Harry can't help but get hard watching Draco magically toe himself up and get fucked by all his favorite toys. Draco says the command word to make them stop, but none of them do. He screams the comand word over and over, trying to get them to stop but they don't. Harry can feel the rage boil inside him as he watches these dildos take advantage of his omega. Draco started to cry before passing out and then harry comes back to reality. Harry stares at the box of sex toys and casts a spell to destroy it, leaving a mark on the floor where it had been and a pile of ash. Harry then cuddled up to his omega, never again would he leave him.