heat

Skip to after the bold if you just want the story

Thanks for all the reads and comments, I have like 365358 omegaverse oneshots that I've started and need to finish before I post them here, but instead of finishing them I've been starting new ones, I'm hoping to start finishing them soon, I have also started a part 2 of my protector that will be smut so y'all got that to look forward to :)

Story starts after here

Harry loved watching his mate in heat. Somethimes he'd just watch his omega moan and beg for harry without letting him touch himself. Other times he'd let his omega slut use toys on himself, sometimes harry would just give it to his extra horny Omega. Harry got home late one Friday and looked at Draco after kissing him softly "may I?" He asks
"Yes daddy" Draco replies and harry spells Draco into a temporary heat.
"Did you keep your plug in like I asked baby"
"Yes daddy~"
"Good boy, now let's get you on the couch on all fours and wait for me" Draco obeys while harry goes upstairs. Draco lays on the couch and starts rutting against a pillow, waiting to hear Harry's footsteps, when he does Draco gets on all fours. Harry put the box of sex toys next to Draco and gently pulls his pants down, causing Draco to moan every time harry touched his skin. Harry loved how sensitive Draco got when in heat.
"I want you to beg for me baby"
"P-please daddy~ I want you to fuck me~"  Draco moans
Harry pushes a finger into his omegas ass. "I need your cock daddy!" Draco whines
Harry takes his finger out and licks the slick off it, "I think I'm gonna watch you beg for me while you desperately try to fuck yourself."
"Harry please~" Draco whines
"I want you to show me how much you need me"
Draco turns around and crawls onto Harry's lap "please daddy~ I need you to fuck me" Draco kisses along Harry's chin
Harry looks at Draco and smiles "you look so good baby, but you need to beg a little more baby"
"I need your big knot inside me" Draco kisses harry slopily and hungrily "I need your huge cock destroying my tight little omega ass"
"I will but j wanna watch you play with yourself baby" 
Draco groans and grabs one if his toys; he knew how to get what he wanted.
"I'll just play with myself then, show you how much more pleasure I can give myself then you can" harry growled. "I don't need an alpha when u can stuff my ass full of these huge toys." Draco smirks and casts a quick spell, the dildo he was holding floats over to his ass and starts fucking him roughly. Draco moans as the dildo fucks him and he grabs another dildo to suck on
"This is so much better" Draco says. Harry waved his wand and took control of the dildo that was fucking draco's ass, pulling it all the way out before slamming it back in several times, causing Draco to scream out. Draco whimpers as harry roughly pounds into him with the dildo, his eyes tearing up. "harry- s-stop!" Draco cries.
Harry stops and gets up, standing over Draco. "I'm sorry baby, but you know how I get when you say you don't need me"
Draco nods and looks up at harry. Harry slips his cock into Draco, letting his knot swell up in draco's ass. "you got me so hard from just watching you" harry says thrusting in a few times.
"Can I cum daddy" Draco asks. Harry nods and cums shortly after Draco