birthday

Draco had his hair in pigtails, he had grown out his hair for this purpose and now he was making dinner for harry with his hair up. He was in a girls slitherin outfit minus the robes and he had shortened the skirt. He also had on thigh high socks with the slitherin crest on them and green high heels. He had on a slitherin headband and was cooking Harry's favorite meal.
Harry wasn't prepared for his first birthday while dating Draco Malfoy. He expected nothing special waiting for him except maybe Ron and Hermione surprising him with something. They usually did something for Harry's birthday, but they hadn't made any plans yet. Harry finished work for the day and went home through the floo, only to find Draco behind the kitchen counter in pigtails.
"Welcome home daddy!" Draco says walking up to harry and kissing him softly. Harry smiles into the kiss and grabs draco's ass.
"you look so sexy baby boy"  harry lifts up draco's skirt and slowly pulls down his panties.
"Daddy~ don't you want your dinner first?"
"I think I'll have desert first tonight baby"
"Fine, since it's your birthday you can take me upstai- !" Harry was already pulling draco's panties down and fingering him gently. "I'm gonna take you right here baby"
Draco nods "yes daddy"
"Now on your knees baby" harry commands and Draco gets on his knees slowly pulling Harry's pants down. draco looks up at Harry as he starts sucking on Harry's length. Harry moans and grabs Harry's pigtails. "this hairstyle looks so good on you baby" harry pulls Draco down on his cock. "I'm not gonna let you cut your hair baby"
"I don't plan on cutting it if you like it long daddy"
"Mmm Daddy loves these pigtails"harry ran his hands through draco's pigtails before pulling Draco up by them. He turned Draco around and pushed into him causing Draco to moan softly as harry pushes into him. Draco moans and harry bends him over the counter "you've been such a good boy for daddy"
"There's no Better reward then being able to take my daddy's huge cock!" Draco says harry pulls Draco back into him and kisses draco's neck"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby"  he says as he sucks on draco's neck. He kisses him plenty before attacking draco's sweet spot where his neck meets his shoulder. Draco moans More "daddy! I'm supposed to be pleasing you tonight" Draco says turning to look back at Harry.
"Mmmhmm but you are baby, so much, Daddy loves kissing his baby boys neck" Draco smiles and kisses harry softly, harry then pulls out and turns Draco around, laying him on the table and putting draco's legs on his shoulders. Harry continues to thrust into Draco making him a moaning mess on the table. "baby boy you're right hole is gonna make me cum" harry says as he thrusts balls deep into Draco. Draco yelps and cums as harry hits his prostate, harry cums in Draco shortly after. Harry pulls out and kisses Draco "this has been the best birthday ever"