office sex

Draco panicked when he heard the door to the bathroom opened and hoped that whoever just walked in wouldn't comment on the toy in the Omega's ass. He had several close calls with alpha's who tried to take advantage of his heat. Draco was slightly relieved to see Harry walk in. Despite being an alpha Harry actually cared about Omega's and he worked to actually do something about the way alpha's treated Omega's. He was relieved until he noticed Harry staring at his ass. Draco blushes and tries to pee faster. Draco finishes up and notices Harry right behind him. Harry whispers an apology alongside something about how hard it was to control himself with draco's pheromones and about how Draco should use the omega bathroom. Draco was about to leave but then he remembers the unbreakable vow he made with pansy when they were in third year. He promised if he ever caught Harry staring at his ass he wouldn't leave Harry's presence until they had fucked. Draco then turns to Harry who was still staring at Draco while not so secretly touching himself through the pocket of his jeans. "Actually Harry, I need your help with something" Draco grabs Harry's hand and pulls the alpha out of the bathroom and to Harry's office. Unfortunately for the pair Ron was waiting outside Harry's office for him. Draco scowls at Ron briefly "sod off weasal, Harry has things to do" Draco comments as he uses Harry's hand to open the door, knowing that was the key to the lock.
"what kind of things?" Ron asks
"Me." Draco replies simply before closing the door to the office. Once the door is closed Draco is pined against it by Harry. Harry rips off the Omega's outfit and stares at the beauty before him for a few seconds.
"Let's get that pathetic excuse of a knot out of you" Harry growls. Harry doesn't bother to find out how to unknot the dildo, he just rips it out of draco's ass. Draco yelps and quickly harry is thrusting into him. Harry growls as he pounds draco's ass, earning several lewd moans from the boy. "no omega of mine should ever use a dildo without my permission. Got it? Next time you're in heat you come to me and I'll take care of you baby..." Draco whimpers "do you understand?" Harry asks looking at Dracof
Draco merely nods.
Harry continue to thrust into Draco against the door and Draco tries to keep his moans quiet. Draco let's out a rather loud moan and immediately covers his mouth "I'm sorry Daddy..."
Ron knocks on the door "everything okay in there mate?"
"Yeah, we're all good!" Harry calls back.
After a bit more of Harry pounding into Draco there's another knock on the door. "Harry, we need to talk about your next assignment," it was Hermione, the minister of magic. Harry couldn't ignore her. He pulled out of Draco "hide under my desk sweetie"
Draco nods, he was rather good about controlling himself when in heat and he pulls on his underwear and hides under the desk making sure his clothes are out of sight. Harry sits at his desk and uses magic to unlock and open his door. Hermione enters and they start talking about auror stuff. The conversation drifts to catching up with each other and Draco slowly unzips Harry's pants to remind him that he has an omega waiting for him. Draco can hear Harry trying to low key rush Hermione out, saying he had important paperwork to do. Once Hermione was out of Harry's office Draco started sucking harry off harry leaned back in his chair and grabs Draco's hair and starts facefucking Draco. "you're so impatient baby" harry comments Draco doesn't respond due to the dick in his mouth. Harry continues to pull draco down on his cock before pulling Draco up and kissing him. Harry then slams into the boys ass. Draco moans and leans back, harry pulls draco's hair and whispers in his ear "let me claim you baby..."
Draco moans softly "yes daddy~ claim me~"
Harry starts licking at dracos neck, teasing him. Harry then softly bites into draco's neck letting out a soft moan.
"You're so tight baby, I love your tight ass"
Draco moans more as he feels Harry's knot grow in him. Draco leans back into Harry "harder daddy~" he moans loudly. Harry quickly covers draco's mouth
"Do you want to get caught baby?" Draco shakes his head. "then keep it down sweetie" Draco nods "how about after work you come home with me and then you can be as loud as you want" Draco nods. Harry continues thrusting into Draco until they both cum and harry sits at his desk with Draco in his lap, passionately licking at and sucking on draco's mark
"I love you..." Harry says softly
"Je t'aime" Draco replies