stay

Draco was a powerful omega, even on inhibitors his heat would still send his mate into a rut and, unknown to him, if he was alone with his mate, his heat would overpower the inhibitors. He found that out the hard way in sixth year when he was in the bathroom at the same time as harry. As soon as harry walked in Draco sensed his heat start and ran off, harry got suspicious and followed Draco as he went to the room of requirement. Harry followed Draco in to find the room with a big bed in the middle of it and Draco was now clearly in heat. Harry blushed and started to feel his rut coming on "get out Potter!" Draco yelled hiding the fear and arousal in his voice. 
Harry, being the dumb himbo he is didn't get out and rather stepped closer to Draco "are you okay?" He asked. Draco hid under the covers, pulling them up to his eyes to hide his red face.
"J-just leave"
"Why do you want me to go so badly?" Harry asked
Draco removes the covers and slowly takes off his slick-soaked pants. "look how wet I am for you" he says, giving in to his heat. Harry could feel the pheramones hit him.
"I know you don't really want me to leave, I'm gonna make you feel so good baby" harry says with a smile. Harry crawls on top of Draco and gently pushed a finger into his hole, harry could feel the slick flowing out of his hole. 
"You're so pretty baby" harry says, pulling his pants down.  Harry quickly thrusted into Draco
Draco moans out leaning back into harry.
"I want you to fill me with your pups" Draco says looking up at harry "I want you to breed my whore ass" Draco moans "want you~ to knot me and fill me with your seed" Draco  throws his head back as Harry thrusts roughly into him. Harry grabs draco's legs and puts them on his shoulders, thrusting into Draco more. Harry feels his knot swell up and pushes his cock all the way into Draco, filling his ass with his knot. Draco screams at the pleasure. "I love your cock daddy" he says between moans. Harry continues to thrust into Draco before releasing his load in draco's ass, making the omega cum as well. Draco moves his feet off of Harry's shoulders And wraps them around Harry's waist, wrapping his arms around Harryas well. "don't leave me" Draco whispered. "please, don't leave me"