trying to get his father's blessing

(Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I'm writing more tomtord as I got sucked back into the eddsworld fandom, so go check that out if you want. Also sorry this isn't explicitly omegaverse I just had the idea and this is what it became. Originally Lucius was gonna be mad at draco for marrying someone with black hair because blonde is a recessive trait and the Malfoy family prides themselves on their naturally platinum blonde hair but this is what it became)

"draco the only permission I need to marry you is yours, this trip to your parent's place is pointless, we both know your father's not gonna give me his blessing." Harry ran his fingers through his hair nervously, he knew there was no point trying to convince draco since he had already made up his mind that Harry needed to ask for Lucius's blessing before he'd say yes to his proposal.
"I wouldn't be so sure, he already knows you and I are dating since I can't take you to a bloody coffee shop without making the front page, and ever since I told her about the fiend fire my mom has practically become your biggest fan. I'm sure she's been trying to convince my Father that our relationship is a good thing." Draco says.
"I'm not worried about your mother, she's a lovely woman, but I know your father never liked me-" Harry looks down at draco.
Draco sighs loudly and over dramatically. "Potter. My father's primary concern has always been our family's status. He hid his involvement with Voldemort in the first wizarding war, and when he got caught he claimed to be under the imperious curse to save his reputation. Our family name has been tainted and I'm sure he'll see this union as the perfect opportunity to show the public how much he's changed. Honestly your real concern should be about him trying to look like he's the father you never had for the papers,"
Harry nods "guess I'm just nervous, I haven't seen your parents since the battle of Hogwarts..." He admits.
"Beside, you are right that the only permission you need to marry me is mine, so don't act like him saying no means we won't get married"
"You're lucky you don't have to ask my parents for permission to marry me"
Draco blinks and looks at Harry "I asked Three different sets of parents for permission, and if you hadn't thrown away the bloody resurrection stone I would've asked your actual parents too."
Harry stares at him "three? Who? I don't-"
"Well first I tracked down the dursleys, petunia seemed nice-ish, she said she didn't really have any contact with you and that I seemed like I made you happy, then that waste of space she married yelled at me for showing up"
"Really? He didn't say anything about you mentioning me?"
"He probably tried to, but I'm quite good at the silencing charm," draco smiles. "anyway, I went to the Weasley's next, honestly that was probably the most difficult one"
Harry looked confused, "did something happen? Was it about Ginny, I think she had a crush on me at some point-"
Draco shook his head "no, no, Molly insisted on feeding me before she even let me speak, and when I finally got the chance to ask her she started crying, it meant a lot to her that I saw her as your mother and she knows I make you happy so I got her permission, she did however remind me that my aunt died because she hurt one of her kids..."
Harry laughs "you're joking, Mrs. Weasley wouldn't threaten to hurt someone"
Draco stares blankly at Harry, he wasn't joking. "Harry, spells cause more damage the more malicious intent behind them, a stunning spell should not have been able to turn a woman to dust like that."
Harry stares at draco for a moment before awkwardly asking "sooooo who was the third set of parents?"
"The lupins, they said yes immediately, then Sirius started tracing back the black family tree to verify that we're not related, but I think he was joking."
"He was, he knows the Blacks and potters aren't related, Remus told me that in their third year he thought they were third cousins twice removed, they kept referring to each other as that until Remus pointed out that the source was inaccurate."
Draco sighs with relief "good, I was worried for a bit, I also don't think little James approves of our relationship, he threw up all over me when I asked them for their blessing"
Harry smiles "he'll come around" he says.
Draco looks at the time, "we should get going, my mother is probably already waiting for us by the fire place." 

"I don't suppose I could do anything to stop you from marrying my son and ruining my bloodline" Lucius looks at Harry.
Harry crosses his arms. "I'm still a pure blood, not that it matters. I'm not ruining your bloodline, and it was draco who insisted he take my last name"
Lucius shook his head "of course you're too thick to understand, it took years of careful selection and the use of rare and often overlooked genealogical magic to get such a fair shade of blonde hair, and you're going to throw all that away"
Harry blinks"hair color, really?" He says. "it doesn't matter."