slitherin

Harry found it suspicious that none of his fellow male slitherins where in the common room and he immediately check the dorms, eventually finding everyone crowded in one room staring at a bed. Harry was old enough to know what this meant, an omega had gone into heat. A sheild bubble was up, which was good because otherwise the alpha's would be taking turns with the omega. Harry tried to push to the front of the crowd and when he got there he was shocked to see Malfoy on his back getting plowed by an enchanted dildo and leaking slick on the floor. While none of malfoy's juices had escaped the bubble sheild, everyone could smell it. Draco smelled of sweets and peppermint and, in Harry's opinion, everything good in the world. Harry leans forward to get a better sniff and realized a bit too late that he was going to faceplant into the Omega's bubble. He didn't. Harry entered the bubble, which meant he was draco's mate. Harry walked into the Omega's bubble and suddenly felt overprotective of his mate. He told everyone to leave before he made them. All of them listed, except blasie. "I said leave." Harry commands looking at blasie, who rushes off. Harry climbs on top of Draco. "shhhhhh don't worry baby your mate's here" he says and pulls Draco close. "I'm gonna take good care of you" harry says as he unzips his pants and pulls his cock out, gently sliding into Draco. 
Draco moans and leans into harry "be gentile a-alpha" he says as harry slowly thrusts into him. Harry starts off gentile, carefully thrusting into his omega as if he would break if harry thrusted too hard. He started thrusting harder after Draco had moved his hips, slowly picking up the pace as his omega felt comfortable.
"You looked so sexy touching yourself in front of all those alphas" harry comments.
Draco smiles and kisses Harry's cheek
"I'm gonna cum baby" harry warns. "cum inside me alpha" Draco says, harry cums in the omega and Draco cums shortly after. Harry then gently bit down on draco's neck. "you're my mate now, Dray" harry says before noticing that Draco had fallen asleep