what won't Draco let harry shove in his ass

Draco screamed into his pillow as Harry carefully worked the end of dracos old nimbus 2001 into draco's ass. "You're doing great baby boy, do you need to take a break?" Harry asks Draco shakes his head and briefly looks back to see how far in the broom was. "No" Draco answered upon seeing that the broom was barely in. Draco moaned softly as Harry continues to work the tip of the broom into his mate's ass. Draco screamed into the pillow once again. Harry pulled Draco into a tender kiss in an attempt to distract the omega as he shoved the broom further into his ass. Draco screams profanities as Harry shoves the broom in. "fuck daddy, it hurts" there where tears in draco's eyes and Harry found it unbelievably attractive that Draco fit the first several inches of the broom in his tight little ass.
"You look so beautiful with that broom inside you Dray..." Harry says softly.
Draco whines "it huuuuurts Harry... It's stretching my ass too much"
"Alright babe, just let me take a few pictures..."
"Noooooooooooo" Draco whines "this is embarrassing..."
"How else am I supposed to show off how great my beautiful omega wife is at taking things up his pretty pale butt"
Draco whimpers but let's harry take pictures, cumming from the stimulation of his ass. Harry pulls the broom out after getting enough pictures and helps rock Draco to sleep before going to the bathroom. Harry stands in front of the toilet and opens up his folder of sexy pictures of Draco. Harry started rubbing one out to the pictures he had just taken with his broom in draco's ass.