𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐back in reality

"𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐥?"

"𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐥?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA AND JACK WERE HOME ALONE at the bunker while Sam and Dean were out on a case. Much to Dean's dismay, Aurora somehow convinced him to let her stay with Jack to hopefully try and help him with his powers.

And with the time they had together, it helped a lot.

While the Winchester brothers were out hunting, Aurora and Jack formed a closer bond and the two of them finally felt at peace for the first time in a while. For the majority of the time, Aurora helped the Nephilim with his powers and was patient enough compared to Sam when he consistently pressured him. And as much as Jack had many failed attempts to control his powers, he was glad Aurora was there by his side.

With the free time they were able to muster up, Aurora would show Jack some of her favorite shows on Netflix. The pair were currently in Aurora's bed, watching The Vampire Diaries on her laptop.

"Why does Damon look at Elena like that?" Jack questioned the show in front of him, not really comprehending what was happening.

"Well, Damon is in love with Elena, even though his brother is dating her." Jack simply nodded before turning his head back to the screen. He wasn't paying attention to the show, no, he was thinking a lot about a certain word Aurora said in her sentence she said seconds ago.

Love.

Jack genuinely cared for Aurora and he knew deep inside that there was more than platonic feelings for her, but he didn't know how to describe it. Love was still a word he didn't understand, however, he felt a pull towards Aurora and it had to do something with love.

Before Jack could pay attention to the show, Aurora paused it, making him look up at her with confusion.

"Come on, I'm going to make my famous "Rory's Rice Krispies." Aurora got sat up from her bed and the pair started to walk to the kitchen.

"What is "Rice Krispies?" The young Winchester simply smiled at the Nephilim, leaving him still confused about what this food was.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Jack had a large smile plastered on his face as the sticky cereal and marshmallows stuck onto his fingers.

"See, I told you they were good," Aurora said with her mouth full. Jack smiled at her while taking in another big bite of his Rice Krispy.

"This is wonderful. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I think I found a case for Sam and Dean." Intrigued by his statement, Aurora followed Jack into the library where his laptop lit up with the article and her eyes widened at the headline. The first word Aurora saw was "zombies" and she wasn't sure what to think about it at first.