'Is That-'

TWs: Dreamnap reference? Whatever that letter was, it's cursed, replacement

George: DREAM! ARE YOU LIVE?!
You: Nope, just ended. What’s up?
George: OKAY OKAY. I KNOW THIS IS RANDOM, BUT I ASKED HER OUT AND GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT
You: Asked who? Anna? Did she say yes?
George: YEAH. ANNA SAID YES!!! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! NOW WE BOTH HAVE GIRLFRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME!
You: In sync bb <3
George: Shut up, you idiot, I don’t need you. I have Anna.
George: Just joking. You’re my best friend :) I’m glad we both have someone now though!
You: Yeah.
--------------------------------------------------------
“If only you knew how much I wanted you..” I murmured.
--------------------------------------------------------
You: DREAM! ARE YOU LIVE?!
Dream: Nope, just ended. What’s up?
You: OKAY OKAY. I KNOW THIS IS RANDOM, BUT I ASKED HER OUT AND GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT
Dream: Asked who? Anna? Did she say yes?
You: YEAH. ANNA SAID YES!!! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! NOW WE BOTH HAVE GIRLFRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME!
Dream: In sync bb <3
You: Shut up, you idiot, I don’t need you. I have Anna.
You: Just joking. You’re my best friend :) I’m glad we both have someone now though!
Dream: Yeah.
--------------------------------------------------------
Did I hurt him..? He seems off.. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I needed to discard those feelings though. He has Sam. I have Anna. I can’t keep thinking about him. He’s my best friend, for fuck sake! Pull yourself together George.
--------------------------------------------------------
He shook his head slightly, looking in-front of himself. ‘Is that-’ He stared up at me, his eyes glistening. I nodded softly.
“Yep. The Panda” I chuckled with a smile, watching the older run towards the younger.
“Hey Cl-” His voice got cut off quickly as his body was knocked to the ground. “GEORGE?!” He screamed, hugging the Brit tightly.
“Happy 3 months early birthday?” I wheezed, watching the two lying there, softly crying into each other. “Cmon you idiots. Stop lying on the floor. We need to record” I argued, scoffing at the older’s eye roll. I offered my hand to the both of them, Sapnap immediately standing, catching George off-guard.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sapnap immediately stood, with the help of him, surprising me. He immediately hugged the taller, ignoring me until the kettle looked back at me. “Cmon George. We need to go.” The Texan sighed. I immediately stood up, receiving no help. I didn’t think much of it, until Sapnap stood in between us, almost like he was blocking me from him. I walked ahead of them both, entering the back of the car, despite the younger allowing me the front earlier.
“George, you don’t have to sit by yourself in the back you know. You could’ve sat in the front, or I could’ve sat with you.” The youngest, Sapnap, murmured. Mood swings much? I shook my head softly, resting my head to look out the car. “Don’t think he got much sleep, huh?” He joked.
“Probably didn’t. Don’t worry Sap, just let him get settled still. It’s not an easy change, England compared to Florida.” He responded, definitely saving me from dread of having to lie.
--------------------------------------------------------
I hope this makes him feel a bit better.. Signed, Clay :) There we go! To the colourblind boy! I swiftly stood up, rushing to his room. My hand slowly moved to the door, knocking.

He knocked on the door carefully, receiving a ‘mhm’ as an acceptance to enter. The door slowly opened, the younger standing there, watching himself play with the ends of his hoodie. “Hey..” His soft voice was barely heard. I remained silent, as he slowly walked towards me. “Is everything.. Okay..?” He murmured, handing me a note, however I just discarded it to the side.
‘Everything’s fine.’ I responded, not taking my eyes off him. Seeing that the note was thrown to the side, he immediately stood up, tears threatening to roll, leaving the room. Before closing the door, he murmured 11 words that haunted me. “I’m sorry George. Just throw it away. It wasn’t important anyways..” He choked on the last few words, likely returning to his room.
--------------------------------------------------------
“I’m sorry George. Just throw it away. It wasn’t important anyways..” I murmured, choking on the words while trying not to let tears spill. All my emotions, all my love, all in one note, just for it to be broken in many pieces. Who was I kidding? It was just a stupid fucking dream I once thought I could achieve.
--------------------------------------------------------
It wasn’t important anyways..? What was it about then..? I swiftly grabbed the note, opening it cautiously.
--------------------------------------------------------
To the little mushroom boy,

I know you’re probably tired right now, and just want to sleep, however I need to say this.

Honestly, you are one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I remember the first time we spoke, and you were so done with me constantly messaging you. You finally answered my call, sounding so annoyed, but magically, we became friends. It turned into best friends. The Dream Team. Dream SMP. 3 years ago, Sap moved in with me, and you were so jealous, but just didn’t want to admit it. 1 year ago, we planned to meet, after December 2021 didn’t work. 3 days ago, we finally met. I finally got to meet you. I heard your voice for the first time 13 days ago. The first time after 11 years of friendship. Our friendship turned to flirting, and I have to admit, I love it. Constantly teasing all our fans. I miss that. But, being here with you in real life, is honestly way better. I thought you were beautiful before, but in person.. You are absolutely gorgeous George. I want you to know that, and know how much I love you. You’re and Nick are the best friends I could ever have. I want you to know how much I care about you, always, not matter what. You’re one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I’m so glad I know you Gogy.

Signed, Clay :)
--------------------------------------------------------
What..?
--------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1002 :)

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I LOST MOTIVATION. Just for you cool people's information, the texting was memories. I'm not saying Nick/Sapnap is like this at all in real life either, I love him :) See you all next week :D

Total word count: 1060 words :)

Not adding this to the total word count- OKAY WHAT HAPPENED. I JUST CHECKED THIS CHAPTER. WHY IS THERE SUCH A LARGE GAP. WATTPAD EXPLAIN.