Baby..

A/N: Heya! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts! I recently started my first job, and I'm now unwell from it (I was trying to work as hard as I could, and I got heat exhaustion) but I'm going back to normal now! Just a little heads up, this chapter is just for pure fluff, since my mental health has been down, and I really wanted a soft side of Dream. I already have written the end of the story, and have a plan for a sequel, but don't worry my fren! We aren't ending any time soon. I'm sorry that this was so long- Thank you all so much for the support on this story too! It means the world <333
--------------------------------------------------------
TWs// Wholesomeness, repeated text from the last chapter

“Hey, George.. Wake up sleepyhead..” I slightly squirmed in the blanket, my eyes fluttering open. “We’re going somewhere secret!” The Floridian giggled, quickly running out, yelling for me to get dressed first. It’s 7pm.. I’ll need something warmer.. I slowly got up, stretching before walking to the drawers and closet, choosing a leather jacket, grey jeans, a hopefully blue shirt and my classic clout glasses. I yawned slightly before opening the door, the blonde one standing across my room. His hair was nearly combed, the colour shining due to the slight amount of eyeliner applied to his eyes.
‘I’m ready sir.’ He rolled his eyes, smiling as he wrapped one arm around myself, exiting the hallway with myself. ‘So.. Where are we going?’ I mouthed after tapping him softly.
“Like I said, it’s a surprise. It’s just us by the way..” He released a nervous chuckle.
‘What, are you gonna kill me?’ He rolled his eyes as we exited the house, making our way towards the dark car. ‘Did you really get this just to reference Roadtrip?’ He wheezed softly.
“Nah.. Jimmy got it for me..” I rolled my eyes, scoffing.
‘Is he your sugar daddy or something?’ He tried containing his laughter, a weird deflating balloon noise escaping his mouth.
“What?! Okay- Shut up. I need to drive.” I giggled softly, looking out of the window once more. I missed this.. I missed him..  “We’ll be around 25 minutes. I know some short cuts, but it depends if you want to see forest areas, or city.” He turned to me, waiting for an answer.
‘Oh uh- Forest please..’ He nodded, smiling softly before turning back towards the wheel, quickly turning right. ‘A warning would’ve been nice!’ He chuckled softly, myself ruffling his hair.
“Oi! I actually made it neat today..”
‘Why? We going on a date?’ He wheezed softly, ruffling my hair in return.
“You wish. It’s a place I used to go to constantly. We’re able to see Drista too if you like! Or my Mum! Or both?!” I giggled softly, nodding before resting my head on the window, smiling as I watched the trees sway in the breeze. After a few minutes, the Floridian looked over at myself. “You like this area, don’t you?” I nodded softly, my eyes locking with his. Before…. “Hold on!” He yelled, the peaceful view of the blowing pine turning into a blurred mess, the car turning before screeching to a halt, the Floridian jumping out of the car, rushing to the other side of the car. I shakily pulled the handle, slipping out of the black car, myself kneeling beside the panicked blonde.
‘What’s up Clay..?’ I murmured, his head tilted slightly, looking at myself, then at the road, which I hadn’t yet looked at. A small creature lay on the road, looking around in a frightened way. ‘Is that-’ He nodded softly.
“Poor little fawn.. I don’t see it’s Mama anywhere..” He sighed softly, slowly moving his hand over it’s back, the small deer moving into the warmth of his hand. “You’re adorable little one..” He chuckled lightly, a smile on his face.
‘Can we keep it..?’ I whined softly, my hand resting on it’s cold back. The blonde looked towards me, sadness on his face, his hand softly ruffling my hair.
“I wish we could George.. It’s illegal however.. We can see if she’s here when we get back if you like? If she is, we can take her to a resort..” I nodded softly, my arms gently wrapping around the small creature. “George cmon.” He chuckled softly.
‘She’s cold.. I don’t want to leave her..’ He softly sighed, his hands slipping under her trembling body, softly lifting her and moving her into a warmer patch of leaves. ‘Thank you..’ He nodded softly, slowly standing up.
“Come on Georgie.. We don’t have long..” I nodded, quickly hoping back into the car, my eyes locked with the fawn still. “My god.. You’re adorable, you know? She’ll be okay..” I felt my face warm as I turned back towards my window, doing the smallest yawn, before resting my head on my hands. “Are you tired Georgie..?” He chuckled softly, his hand resting on my own.
“Slightly.. Thank you..” He hummed softly, his fingers tapping a tune on the wheel as he removed one from my own. “Clay..” He swiftly turned to face me, trying to hide his tapping and fidgeting. ‘Do you wanna play some music?’
“Really?! Thank you George..!” I giggled quickly, before falling silent, listening to the voices playing.
--------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 760- I lost my 1000+ streak D:

ADHD momento. Again, thank you so much for the support! I love you all <333 This chapter will come in use, it's not just to waste time aha. I'm sorry for the next chapters though.. I'm so sorry... Not >:D

Total word count: 942 words holy shit.