Clay..

TWs: Kissing, alot of swearing, drowning, name calling

*The wind was blowing against us, my hand interlocked with his. It was calming for once… Seeing water below, however being safe, with no sense of death. His yellow eyes locked with mine, his smile warming. Everything is perfect.. His hand gently stroked my cheek, releasing a chuckle as I moved my head away quickly, my face warm. “My beautiful boy.. Don’t hide..” My face just grew warmer. I shakily looked towards him.. Before.. It happened again.. We dropped into pitch black water. I gripped the older’s hand, pushing him up. If I die, I die. I’m not watching him suffer any longer.*
--------------------------------------------------------
Once again jumping in the spot, my eyes opened quickly. Too quickly… I quickly noticed the ache in my head. Just what I need, huh? Guess I’m not streaming today. I covered my eyes with the blanket swiftly, groaning in pain. “Gogy wake up we’re going to streammmmmmmmm” I heard the younger call from outside the room, knocking carefully. In a shaky response, the lights flicked over to a cool white, the door opening carefully. “George..? Are you alright..?”
‘I woke up too quickly after drowning again.’ I huffed, wiping my still unopened eyes. The younger failed to hold his laugh in, releasing a slight chuckle.
“That’s so depressing! Are you- Are you alright George?” He wheezed, my eyes rolling in return.
‘No. I’m dead. Now get out of my room.’ I stuck my tongue out, rolling over, the younger scoffing.
“Fine. Guess you don’t want to spend time with me, your best friend, or meet Drista or see where I grew up. Anything like that”
‘I don’t want to right now thoughhhhhh. I don’t feel well.’ I groaned.
“You haven’t streamed for like 8 weeks. Please Gogy.” His voice went soft towards the end, sounding upset.
'Fine. What are we streaming, idiot?' I giggled softly.
--------------------------------------------------------
“I’M STUCK IN A FUCKING RAVINE” The Texan screamed into the mic, causing a giggle from the Brit.
“George can you get the idiot? I’m like 1000 blocks away.” I responded, the Texan moving his character to look up at me, staring down from a tree.
“I. Can. See. You. Dream. You. Idiot.” He responded, clearly annoyed.
“It’s alright Dream. I’ll get him.” The robotic voice answered, the Brit’s character jumping off the edge, barely placing the water before landing.
“Uh George-” I wheezed.
“Fuck- WELL ENJOY GETTING STUCK GOGS!” The Texan once again yelled into the mic, the Brit just glaring at the camera. I wheezed loudly, the Brit towering out.
<System>: Sapnap fell from a high place.
“Wait- Lets go I get to give you a dare Sapinapi!” I silently cheered, my character no longer moving, indicating I was lost in thought.
“What?!  Your dares suck though!” He whined, the Brit giggling softly.
“Too bad~ Slap yourself with mayonnaise or you sleep outside.” I wheezed once more.
“What the fuck?! No! That’s so stupid!” He yelled, the robotic voice answering. That stupid. Robotic. Voice. I’m sick of hearing that rather than his sweet voice.. His British accent.. It’s not fucking fair! He’s the sweetest person! I swiftly hit the desk I was sat at, hissing in pain.
“Fucking hell!” I growled under my breathe.
“Clay you good?” The Texan questioned. “I’m doing it now. Relax.” He chuckled slightly. I looked over at the Brit quickly, his face concerned.
“I’m fine, sorry. I’m just annoyed by how long we’re taking I guess.” I chuckled a bit, trying to release tension.
“What the fuck Clay! This feels horrib-!” The Texan screamed once again, getting cut off by his laughter.
<System>: GeorgeNotFound fell from a high place.
“The same place?! Really George?!” I wheezed, struggling to breathe.
“I- Shut up..” The Brit murmured.
“Well Gogy~ I get to give you a dare~” The Texan extended the end of each sentence. “Say I love you Dream.” He smirked at the came, the Brit’s jaw dropping.
“I- You know I can’t day that-” The robotic voice answered, the Brit fiddling with the skin around his nails nervously.
“C’mon George! It’s a dare, you have to do it!” He chuckled, my eyes flicking between the two boys.
“Sapnap I- I can’t-” His face just grew more and more nervous.
“C’mon George. Either say ‘I love you Dream’ or ‘I hate you Dream’. It’s not that hard, idiot.”
“Sap-” I murmured.
“George we’re waiting for you~” He teased.
“Sapnap. He isn’t comfortable.” I hissed slightly.
“George! C’mon!” He responded, ignoring my order.
“I- Sap- I don’t hate him..” The Brit turned his microphone volume down. “I hate you Dream..?” He returned it to normal, looking so fucking hurt. “There?! Happy?! I hate you so much!” He whined, the Texan chuckling loudly. Coincidentally, both George and Sapnap’s face cam turned off at the same time, myself muting and rushing to the room the Brit was in, my heart almost breaking into a million small pieces by what I saw. The Texan’s lips were gently pressed against the Brit’s.
“Ayy we got the George simp! You look so sad! We fucking got him, let’s go! Now you know how I feel having mayo on my face!” He chuckled, walking back to his room, the Brit sat there in shock.
“George..?”

“George..?” I just stared at the floor in shock. What? I- I just got kissed? For the first time in 7 years? What- I felt arms gently wrap around me, the Floridian kneeling in-front of me. “Are you alright..? I’m sorry, he does that. He’s weird. If it made you uncomfortable, I’ll tell him, alrighty?” He smiled, my head nodding softly.
“I-I’m alright..?” I said softly, looking back at the stream, the chat questioning where we went, George swiftly unmuting.
“Sorry stream, Patches was getting spooked by birds outside, and wouldn’t leave any of us alone. George turn the camera on.” I smiled softly, the Brunette looking shocked. “I’m sure.” I added softly. His small hands reached to the mouse, clicking to turn the camera on. “Heya chat!” He giggled softly, smiling carefully, watching as Sap entered the room.
“What’re you doing Clay? Wait- Fuck- Hi stream?” I wheezed softly, moving the ‘kitten’ near to George’s lap, his arms soft wrapping around her.
GogySimp14: AWHHHH PATCHES AND GEORGE CONTENT POGGGGGGGGGG
The Brit let out another giggle. “Yep, Gogy and Patches content. Patches already loves him!” I wheezed softly, ruffling the older’s hair, earning a sign of annoyance from him.
‘I hate you Clay.” He mouthed, facing away from the camera and smiling innocently.
“You are so annoying sometimes George.” The Texan joked, gently hugging him.
“We love it.” I added, wheezing softly.
“Yeah sure, you love me.” The robotic voice -the Brit- joked, his arms gently wrapping around us both. “You two idiots are alright I guess. Now c’mon. We have a dragon to kill once we get items again.”
“Already got them Gogy.” I responded, ruffling his hair once more.
--------------------------------------------------------
The character with goggles ran straight at the dragon as it landed, using his axe to attack it. “I’ve got the bed!” I yelled eagerly, running the blob to him, placing the bed, trying to run behind the block placed.
<System>: Dream was killed by [Intentional Game Design].
“What the fuck George?! You British bitch! What the actual fuck?!” I screamed without thinking, just staring at the death message. I rest my head in my hands. “Fuck sake..”
“I- I’m sorry..” The robotic voice softly answered.
“Just shut up for once in your fucking life. I’m done with this.” I snapped, ending the stream and leaving the game, swiftly locking my door. “Fucking hell..”

“What the fuck George?! You British bitch! What the actual fuck?!” He screamed into the mic, sounding pissed. I sunk into the chair quickly. “Fuck sake..”
“I- I’m sorry..” I answered, whining softly.
“Just shut up for once in your fucking life. I’m done with this.” He snapped, my eyes filling with tears. The sound of his door locking entered my ears after he left, the stream ending.
“C-Clay..” I whined, my mic muted.

Word count: 1344 :0

I’M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LATE

Total word count: 1369 words