🥀chapter-2🥀

Hola guys !! I am back with a new chapter .so without doing bakwas let's start.

Riddhima was walking left and right thinking something.suddenly she collided with someone.it was her hubby.he makes her turn and now he was back hugging her smelling her smell. And puting his head down her shoulder and above her heart.

R: v..va..vansh!can I ask you something?

V:yes wifey.why are you taking permission.you are my heart and my everything.i am yours so you don't need to ask.

R: did you used protection yesterday?( She asked closing her eyes)

Vansh chuckle 🤭.

V: yes coz I know that my wifey Don't want any child this much earlier.even I don't want you take care of child .I want my wifey all love,every night to romance .

R: vash!!!!☺️☺️ I want to do job.(she asked taking a long breathe)

V: ok but you have everything.money, property so why you want to do job jaan.

R: coz I want to make my own name. How long I will spend your money.i wanna earn it by myself and make my own name and I want to make my hubby proud too 🙂.

V: ok but I want something from you

R: and what's that??

V : your all love and attention

R: 🙄 ok my hubby.i have some savings which I made before our marriage for my simple Future but I think I should invest that in my business.

V: no need to. Your hubby will make every preparation for starting your business.

R:vansh plz ... ( Puppy face)

V:ok I surrender.i can't win from this puppy face . And what were you saying down??

R: what??🙄

V:. Don't try to act innocent.

R: make me remind what I did.

V: you were calling me dog😤 you said that one dog bited you 😒.

R: sorry 😉 I didn't get any reason so I said sorry jaan.

V :ohk! But punishment toh milni hi chahiye😉

R:aur woh Kya hai aur ..

Before she could complete he slammed his lips to her.they had a passionate thunk kiss.he picked her and put her in bed and his hand directly went to her
Sari's pally.but she stopped him.

R:jaan abhi nahi

V:plz.

R:itni subha subha.??

V:toh Kya huwa.

At the same time dadi comes.

Dadi;woh riddhima......

She stops and turned her face.she got embarrassed.varsh was hovered over riddhima.riddhima pushed him and starts to make her dress.she got red due to embarrassment.she ran towards bathroom and vash was bowing down in embarrassment.

V: dadi woh!!!!

D:first rub her lipstick.

V got shocked.he looks in mirror.he got .more embarrassed.he rubs .

This much for today.its a short update but you guys didn't support me.

Next target
Vote - 30+
Comment-5+
View-80+
..

Your write
🌹namisha🌹