🥀 chapter- 16🥀

Sorry for the late posting but I was sick..
So plz forgive your innocent and sweet author.
As you guys know my exams are near but we recently got news that immediately after the second terms exam I have pre board.

So might keep it in hold.

In this chapter i struggled a lot with my heart and mind so plz vote.

Silence reader stay away. If you don't want to vote then don't read my book. I don't care.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Posted all the chapters without checking

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Vansh happily went To his office after ordering something to his first wifey aka angre.

siya : bhabi bhai forgot to take his lunch box. Will you go and give him plz.

R: will think ..... or you can send any servant to give him or driver. Your brother is a billionaire he have everything but not mercy.

She said while taunting. Vansh who was in call with siya heard everything.

S:take ridhwik with you too. After discharging from hospital he has also not gone and he was also asking me to take him somewhere. .

R:will think ...

And she goes towards kitchen to take milk from kitchen. Nowadays her milk wasn't enough for his son. He every time wanted his mother's nipple inside his mouth .... like father like son😝😝😂😂

Siyaaa!!!! Siyaaa!!!! Rihanna!!! Rihanna!!! Where are you.??? "Riddhima yelled.

Bhabi am here!!what happen???" Siya asked innocently.

Bua what happen thanks to god that my ear drums didn't blast." Rihanna said while rubbing her eyes.

Now your asking what happen?? And rihanna!!! You ....."

What happen bua"She too replied innocently.

What is this??" She pointed something in her hand and asked.

Can't you see it's condom and nighty." Rihanna said mistakely and bites her eyes.

I can also see but why you guys kept in my room? "

Because I don't want neice before mine and vyom's marriage." Rihanna and riddhima's eyes were opened widely. And now siya also bits her tongue .

And who is he??? Riddhima again asked.

H..he... is my boyfriend. We both are in relationship. He was my collage friend but we may here and unknownly fall for each other." She said closing her eyes and blusingly.

Buawhat don't we talk with all family members and get married together."

But bhabi plz tell these all things to bhai .... He will kill me....."siya said being afraid