🥀 chapter-4🥀

Omg I hadn't even think that you guys will complete the target this much fast.thank you thank you thank you so much.i will always be thankful towards you all.

Yeh bakwas to kabhi bhi sunsakte ho abhi story or concentrate karte hai😜.

-------------------------💜------------------------------

At morning the sun was sneaking from the curtain.riddhima's eye opener first.as usual she kissed him and complained about their previous night.they were in the same position.riddhima below vansh and vansh above riddhima and his penis inside her vagina.(Haye Saram aagayi 🙈) and her nipple inside his mouth and he was even licking it in his sleep.
And massaging the another one.

Riddhu removes his hand from her hip and breast and his mouth too.she tried to get up but his penis was still in her so that she couldn't.she called him and patted him but she didn't wake up.as we can say he was acting of sleeping . She changed their position by rolling and hold his penis and took out .

At dining table:

All were present there.

D: I want to say something connected to our riansh.

I: riansh?.?

D: riddhima and vansh.

Riansh were shocked at the moment.

V: dadi you say.

D: I want riansh to get remarry each other.

Chanchal:but dadi?.....

D:I want the whole world to know my vansh's bride .and I wanted my grandson to marry with a grand celebration.and after this much Strom in their life.i think this is the perfect time.

V:I am ready dadi.not only me but riddhu is also ready.

Unknown:wow Bhai riddhu.not bad.( Teasingly 😜 Mai yahape hoti to unko tomato banadeti😂)

All eyed to the person.vansh ran toward the person and hugged.

And another girl too.it was siya who teased him.

I:sanjana siya...she ran and hugged both .all goes toward them and hugged.riddhima hugged siya.

San:bhabi..... won't you hug me??

Riddhu also hugged her.

San:I know you don't know me.i am sanjana.

V(side hugging sanjana):my bff's sister.the biggest monkey .(sanjana glares him).

R: hi sanjana .myself......

San: Riddhima Rai singhania.wife of vansh Rai singhania.age 25 etc etc.

V:not bad sanju.this much Information of bhabi and didn't even called us from past 2 years.

San:woh Bhai.....

Another guy standing in the door : leave her vansh.

V:hey Mr.aman raichand.( He ran and hugged him both shared the hug for 5 minutes.)

R: aman sir you here.

A:hey dr.riddhima.

V:bhabi ...

Siya:am also here.

R: awwwww siya..( hugging

S: bhabi I heard everything.bhai is troubling you so much right.

Riddhima vowed her head and smiles.

V: oh hello she is the one who is troubling me.her tantrums will surely kill me someday.