🥀 chapter-5🥀

Hey guys am back with an another chapter update without doing bakwas I would like to start

-------------------💜-------------------------------

Ishani,sanjana and siya were fighting for with whome riddhima will sleep but suddenly they realized that she is not with them.and they heard riddhima's moan from inside.
Aman ,Aryan,angre and all the three girls felt embarrassed and they decided to leave. But angre stayed there.

Aman:hey angre why are disparate to hear their vulgar moans and their screams let's go.

Angre:aman Bhai you can go.i am just coming.

Aryan:as you wish.

They all leaves and angre knocks the door.vansh opened the door while giggling with riddhima behind him.

Vansh:thanks angre for saving me from them.

Angre: mention not boss but I have same thing important can we plz talk

Vansh:let's go angre.

Riddhima :but where??

Vansh:Jaana I will come in 5 minutes.wait till I come.
And patted her cheeks.

Anger and vansh left from there.

1 hour went but vansh didn't came.she was waiting for him to sleep in his embrace.while waiting she didn't realized when she fall asleep.

In morning:

Riddhima checked the another side of the bed but still it was empty.she got afraid. She went to ishani's room and knocks the door.

Ishani:riddhima you in this time.what happen??

Riddhima:where is angre??

Ishani: he's not here.he just left 5 minutes ago.

Riddhima:was vansh with him??

Ishani:no but why are you asking these??

Riddhima:vansh left yesterday with angre after you all left and he isn't back yet.

Ishani:he might be in aman Bhai's room or siya's room.cime let's check together.

Riddhima :you go there I will go here.

Both checked all the rooms but he wasn't there .

Dadi:ishani make a call to angre and in office.

Ishani and aman call but he was not also with angre and in office.after hearing this Riddhima got unconscious and faints .

Siksha comes out from the room(do you remember siksha if not then she is Riddhima's friend )

Siksha:dadi she is fine .she fainted due to weakness.she will gain her conscious within 1 hour. Let her rest for sometime.

At the same time he entered the home and seeing his dadi crying .

V:dadi what happen??and why are you guys not ready for the party??

Are:Bhai riddhima...

V:what happened to her??

Am:she fainted due to weakness but she is fine now.

Chanchal:but where were you??

V:I went for the meeting with someone.(losting)

R:siksha tell na where is vansh.plz call him once.i just wanna see him for the last time.(all heared her)

Vansh rushes toward the room. Riddhima tries to stand but vansh immediately came and hugs her.

All went out. Vansh ordered everyone to get ready for the engagement party.