🥀 chapter - 22 🥀

so hi guys am back. my boards are over and I don't think that small update had done that much good as I expected before writing. and many people's have lost interest in my book just like me🫠.

------------------------------(----------------------------------

riddhima wake up.... darling wake uppp... "

vansh who had been calling her since 10 minutes again tried to wake her up who had been shouting telling him to stay with her at 3 am.

he again jerked her and finally she was out of the dream. 

she looked at her surrounding in all four direction and finally breathed noisily and saw vansh standing there confused yet pale.

something striked her right now and she pulled him and hugged him making him difficult to breathe.

honey are you fine??? "vansh asked her taking her in his embrace and rubbing his back and hairs lovingly.

did you saw a nightmare??" he again asked but she was still quite yet closing her eyes and hearing his heartbeat.

after a while she replied, "yes vansh I saw you..... go..go..going fa.. far from me and out kids"

tears in the eyes lips curving down hairs messy and in a weird position hugging her lifeline. forgetting the environment that ridhwik was awake and seeing his parents and smiling.

baby shhhh... look am here... and am never going to leave you and our kids.... why are you stressing yourself in this condition.... and see I have brought your favorite pani puri and ice cream too.... "

she smiled seeing her husband's love and care..... but hearing this ridhwik woke up making both husband wifey scared and said...," daddaa.... lidhiiikk... asoo.... ise celem... baby lop..... isie celem... "

which made his parents burst out in laughter and pulling outself from each other's embrace. and vansh said

"baby it's for your sister not you ok... and it's 3 am right now so I will bring it in afternoon ok.?"

but who was he the great VANSH RAISINGHANIA's blood and his hier will he understand.....

naaahhhhhhh....

nooo...nooo.nooo lidhiiikk wants ani he will eatt light now...."  saying so he started to roll in the bed while crying loudly.

baby don't you want to eat it tomorrow also?? do you wanna get my slap or what??" riddhima said it sternly and her son without saying pretended to sleep. seeing this vansh became mum.

"but riddhima....." before he could complete riddhima eyed him dangerously while opening the packet.

and vansh vowed his head down being scared of his wifey.

the nine months were continued like this
vansh literally became like the joro ka gulam handling his both kids his 27 years old kid means his wifey and his 4 years old son who was turning 5 after next 3 4 months. between these ridhwik became over protective and much mature and it was too hard for him too to handle his pregnant mumma.

ishani and angre's family transfered to their own house in loss angles to handle the business but used to visit riansh weekly. while other family were in india
and now the summer vacation was going on so pari means sakshi was with riansh in New York

_________________________________________

hi guys forgotten me?
actually I was busy way too much as  my collage has started so plzz forgive me as I couldn't update this and another stories 💖

your author
🌹 nami🌹