🥀 chapter-7🥀

You guys completed the target too fast.Thank you so much for the love you are giving me and my book. I think I have to increase my demand🤣. Guys itna bhi Pyar mat do mujhe. Mujhe Bigad diya aap logo ne.(helly🤭🤭)

Me Kuch jyada hi patar patar Karti hu na😝.leave this chatterbox here

.let's get started.

------------------------🌸------------------------------

Youngster:ohhhh😝.

Vansh: dadi plz na let her stay with me. Other wise I won't marry her again.

Dadi: aman and angre plz drag him to your room and lock him.

Chanchal: and ishani ,siya,sanjana take riddhima with you and hide her from Infront of vansh.

Dadi:do what we said.

All:ok dadi.

Youngster took riansh with them.

At night:

Vansh was feeling restless. After sometimes he use to check Riddhima's
Place(yeh kab huwa hamesa uske upar sota hai yeh🤣). At about 12 pm we wske up and moved out toward siya's room( riddhu is with siya)

Riddhu was trying to sleep but failed coz she had the habit of sleeping in vansh's embrace. After sometimes she saw someone's shadow. She was going to scream but someone slammed his lips in her to stop her .
She recognized and started to
Responded .after a while both saw siya's movement and riddhu pushed vansh and asks him to leave but he being he ziddhima ka pati🤭 he didn't leave.

V:let's go to our room.

R:no if dadi will find this then she will feel bad.

V: my wifey my love is so kind.she cares for everyone's feeling but not her own husband's.(he said showing his fake angry acting)

R:do one thing you sleep here. I promised to dadi and Chachi that I will sleep with siya .plz jaan try to understand.

V:but what if siya will find out??

R:look she is sleeping like a death body.come you sleep here.

V:but jaan listen na........

Ahhhhh...they heared something beaking and someone's scream.

Riddhima started panicking.

R:Vansh hide somewhere .what if someone will see you here this time .

Vansh started to find a place to hide .finally he hides.

Someone:bhabi....

Riddhima got scared.

R:Sanju ......you... Here?? (Staming)

S:woh I came to fetch water and vase fell down and my attention got craved to this room and saw the lights and door open so I came here.

R: ahhh nothing(showing fake smile 😁)

S:but you are awake till now??

R:wohhh woh haan I was feeling hungry. You go I will go to ketchen and eat.

S:ok bhabi I am going but why I can smell men's perfume??

R(started sweating): but I am not ...

S:I think it might be problem in my nose.bhabi you sleep.

And she wanted. She got angry.

R:only bcz of you I have to bear these all.

V: jaan I am feeling really really hungry. Plz make something for me.

R:at this time?? If you have forgot it's 1:45 in night.

V:now my own love is not caring for me.

R:now stop your mellow drama and let's move to kitchen to find something for you.

They goes to kitchen but alas find nothing.

V: riddhu I think am craving for meethi Bhatt.

R: I think you are pregnant coz you are craving for meethi Bhatt woh bhi in 1:45 in the night.

And started making.while making vansh was back hugging her.
One hand inside her blouse pressing her boobs and another in her waist sometimes pushing inside the sari and head resting in her shoulder and nose smelling her fragrance.

Riddhima was just smiling and sometimes pushing him.

After she eating meethi Bhatt sitting in his laps riddhu fall asleep in his lap.

Vansh smiles seeing her innocence and her cute face .he peaked her lips and carry her in bridal srltule and moves toward siya's room .( Bechara riddhu ki sari BAAT manta hai aoni sabar ko side me rakh ke😂😂)

He putted in oneside of the bed and was about to leave but she held his hand and pulls him towards him .
He was now hovering oven her.

R:will leave like this?? Without completing the night like we used to.

V:I was ready but seeing you sleep I thought to sleep in the couch and will go to room in morning.

Riddhu slammed her lips with him and soon it turned into passionate one and full of dominance.vansh unhooked her blouse and nuzzled his nose in her boobs and started playing.

And again they ended up making love in the presence of siya and in siya's room.

❣️This much for today ❣️

Sorry for posting late guys but I was busy somewhere.

And dedicating this one for my love alias_angel

Guys plz follow her and do support her.her all stories are damn good.

Target:
Vote:150+
Comment:30+
Views:500+
Follow Karne se haat nahi tutjayega aapka .
Plz follow bhi kardo.

Your unpunctual writer
🌹 Namisha 🌹